Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1363

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Something I've noticed on Twitter is that a lot of the homophobes are pissed that they made Superman gay. If they made Superboy gay, those same homophobes would've never even noticed.
    Oh they would have noticed. They definitely noticed when it happened to Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Supposedly longer than we have seen him as kid Jon.
    No I think Jon debut in 2015, so he still has 1 year as a kid over his current form if my math is correct.

The main complaint is "why change the sexuality of an already established character, make someone new gay that's fine IDC..... But- ect ect blah blah" as if Jon already had some established sexuality because he kissed that basic blonde broad if they don't gone somewhere Saturn Girl already had the lesbian butch haircut TF.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    No I think Jon debut in 2015, so he still has 1 year as a kid over his current form if my math is correct.
    You're probably right, I don't know what made me think he's been a teen longer.

2 almost 3 years I think
    That's quite some time. I doubt they will do it now. Yeah Jon is staying as an adult

Astonishing Member

The main complaint is "why change the sexuality of an already established character, make someone new gay that's fine IDC..... But- ect ect blah blah" as if Jon already had some established sexuality because he kissed that basic blonde broad if they don't gone somewhere Saturn Girl already had the lesbian butch haircut TF.
    Tomasi did show older Jon with Kathy in some kind of vision in that one SuperSons arc fro the first run. Bear in mind my memory is a little foggy.

You're probably right, I don't know what made me think he's been a teen longer.
    We're gonna reach a point where he's been a teen longer and I'm still gonna be that obnoxious voice, unashamedly shouting from the rafters to change him back. "De-Age Jon" is just another futile battle that I don't mind fighting forever. Just like "Make Wanda and Pietro Magneto's kids again" or "Undo One More Day". Hell, thanks to Slott, I now get to shout out "Make Franklin a mutant again".

Tomasi did show older Jon with Kathy in some kind of vision in that one SuperSons arc fro the first run. Bear in mind my memory is a little foggy.
    Damn I forgot all about Kathy... Shame safe to say Sis is probably never coming back.

Damn I forgot all about Kathy... Shame safe to say Sis is probably never coming back.
    I'm honestly cool with that. I didn't find her to be all that interesting. I'm just mad that she kinda took Maya with her when she disappeared.

Most likely the end game. Doesn't Jon have kids in the future as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    He has grandkids that I think were kinda/sorta implied to be Damian's as well (so I guess even if DamiJon doesn't happen, their children hook up). But given how often DC likes to destroy everything Tomasi and Gleason create, I wouldn't be surprised if that's forgotten about.

And two of the Superpeople in House of El were confirmed to be his direct descendants. And that has a much higher chance of confirming some kind of endgame than Super Sons does. So yeah, at some point Jon is destined to have biological children. Of course, that still doesn't mean his endgame is a woman.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-11-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He has grandkids that I think were kinda/sorta implied to be Damian's as well (so I guess even if DamiJon doesn't happen, their children hook up)

And two of the Superpeople in House of El were confirmed to be his direct descendants.
    Wait what? He and Damian share grandkids? Where?

Wait what? He and Damian share grandkids? Where?
    They're the framing device of two out of the three Super Sons comics.

Mighty Member

Twitter goes nuts in both support and against bisexual Jon.

Me: So ... DamiJon was already dead. This is just mutilating the what's left of the corpse and shooting the remains out of a cannon.

Surrogates exist my guy.