Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Jon Kent Superboy Appreciation 2021

At the end of the year, all Appreciation threads are closed and new threads for the coming year are put in place.

Appreciation threads are for just that - Appreciation. Not for debate, not for slamming and not for bringing other characters down by comparison.

This thread is for the Appreciation of the son of Superman, Jon 'Superboy' Kent!

Commence appreciating!

Gaelforce
    WW Moderator
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

happy new year to everyone.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Happy New Year to everyone and Jon .

The boys get to finally meet naruto

Happy New Year to the youngest on my list of comic book characters that I've unofficially adopted. Here's hoping this year is...better for you. All of my sons have been screwed over a lot in recent years but yours has been one of the most painful examples.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

God, I love this lol

I forgot he's a Naruto fan. Apparently Power Rangers is a thing in the DC universe too (the one thing I'll thank Bendis for in regards to his time on Superman and Legion). There's no way in hell Jon isn't a tokusatsu fan xD

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

This was neat

Somewhat saddened it wasn't Goku (his poster was also in Jon's room).

we know that jon is gonna get a new cast.So,i hope it's something like these.

Seeing as how it’s out next week thought I would just share the preview for Superman: man of metropolis #1. Hopefully we can begin to see a decent start to Jon’s future as Superman, I’m sure we will see more in other stories this and next month.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/25/dc...-metropolis-1/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

When does future state take place he looks like a Teenager in this art? Unless they have him looking that young to leave it open-ended on whether he's deaged in the future? That or just good Krypton don't crack Genes.
    Last edited by Journey; 01-02-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    When does future state take place he looks like a Teenager in this art? Unless they have him looking that young to leave it open-ended on whether he's deaged in the future? That or just good Krypton don't crack Genes.
    I mean he looks like he's in his twenties. Which tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The released Future State timeline says Man of Metropolis is set in the year 2030, so if he’s 17-ish now he would be what 27? Of course there is always the fact that his time with the Legion where he just shows up from time to time like in Action Comics may play a factor, say 10 years have passed but he’s been in the future for fewer.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    The released Future State timeline says Man of Metropolis is set in the year 2030, so if he’s 17-ish now he would be what 27? Of course there is always the fact that his time with the Legion where he just shows up from time to time like in Action Comics may play a factor, say 10 years have passed but he’s been in the future for fewer.
    The dates of the Future State books seemed pretty fast and loose to me. I don't think they expect you to hold them to brass tacks, just the basic idea. "Ten years after" being more along the lines of "it comes after and by a fair bit."

I don't really think they intend Jon to be twenty years older in Superman/Wonder Woman, that is to say, pushing 47, since he'd be... what, 27 in 2030 (since he's 17 now)? They won't even let Clark be explicitly 40.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Alexa Play "What Might Have Been" from the Phineas & Ferb Soundtrack....