Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1363

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    So then I'm guessing this means Jon will be in Bendis' Justice League vs The Legion of Super-Heroes mini given who it's drawn by. That's awesome!
    Makes sense, Bendis’ entire run has him as part of the team so Jon being involved now at least is consistent and not Bendis’ just doing random stuff.

That said I expect it to be a bit awkward with Saturn Girl...not the bisexual thing because I’m pretty sure they’re progressive about it in the far flung future, more like he moved on and is with someone else now.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Jon is in Young Justice. Though he’s a baby.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Jon is in Young Justice. Though he’s a baby.
    And I'm actually hoping he and Damian stay that way for a long time. The cast is bloated enough as is without adding more characters that I'd wanna see developed. So far with season 4, they've done good by not having another big time skip and shifting focus back to the original team. I can live without seeing the Super Sons in this show for a while. The fact that they at least exist is enough for me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    And I'm actually hoping he and Damian stay that way for a long time. The cast is bloated enough as is without adding more characters that I'd wanna see developed. So far with season 4, they've done good by not having another big time skip and shifting focus back to the original team. I can live without seeing the Super Sons in this show for a while. The fact that they at least exist is enough for me.
    With legionnaires time travel is inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    With legionnaires time travel is inevitable
    Yeah I'm kinda dreading the Legion's involvement in this season. I love this show but it's not good at doing ensemble casts. I don't wanna even think about how bad it would be at time travel.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

This is a big year for Jon. Solo title, live action adaption, dtv announced, pooping on the ceilings in Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This is a big year for Jon. Solo title, live action adaption, dtv announced, pooping on the ceilings in Young Justice.
    LOL, he's everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    So then I'm guessing this means Jon will be in Bendis' Justice League vs The Legion of Super-Heroes mini given who it's drawn by. That's awesome!
    That is a terrible thought Bendis just speaking his name already sends shivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Honestly Young Justice ages don't make a lot of sense Tim shouldn't be that much older than Damien.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Honestly Young Justice ages don't make a lot of sense Tim shouldn't be that much older than Damien.
    How so? YJ isnt going by comics and even in comics, Tim should be way older than Damien.

Yeah. From the very start, the YJ timeline pretty much did its own thing in terms of these characters and their ages. I never really minded that. It's its own separate thing. Hell, based on their appearances in season 3, Jon seems to be a little older than Damian. Weisman is definitely not hung up on their canonical ages and is just telling his own thing.

Speaking of Jon and Young Justice, he may not have actually appeared in today's episode but he uh....definitely made his presence known. Guess his powers kicked in a little earlier than usual XD

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...159782/photo/1
    Kenan Kent! I mean... Jon Kong! Woosh!

I mean, at least Vik acknowledges he drew a jank looking Jon.

Wonder what the in-story reason for Damian wearing the Hellbat armor is, given how unperturbed Jon has looked in the last few preview pics.
    Last edited by garazza; 10-22-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...159782/photo/1

I mean, at least Vik acknowledges he drew a jank looking Jon.

Wonder what the in-story reason for Damian wearing the Hellbat armor is, given how unperturbed Jon has looked in the last few preview pics.
    My guess is that there's a larger threat and Damian wants to look cool? I'm gonna guess he's wearing it because he needed something to go against something bigger than him. I'm glad Jon looks happy though.

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...84231021264896

There's my boy!

I'm guessing he's just showing up in flashback, given the special is about something from Jon's past.

There he is. There's my dead son.

You know, if they had kept the Super Sons books going with him like this, I'd have still been irritated, but it'd have been something at least. But now they're even putting the fake Jon in those too -___-