Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Oh sorry, I’m not actually reading it I have a friend who is and they told me it was basically alternate Donna Troy. He tells me about Crime Syndicate I tell him about Next Batman and Swamp Thing, it’s a whole system based on what we like to read, either way my bad.
    Hey no biggie, I'm not reading it either. In fact I'm off comics for the moment until something really grabs me.

Extraordinary Member

A cool supersons story would be one where Jon goes back in time to when Damian had superpowers and they fight crime but Jon keeps his identity a secret
    8600E6E9-32F7-4AC5-89E8-0C57EBC35F8D.jpg

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Looks like kathy is shown in jon's backstory.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

She should be a supporting character in the book.

Astonishing Member

The makings of a what now?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    The makings of a what now?
    It's just a possibility.Besides,it's better they acknowledge the nonesense.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    She should be a supporting character in the book.
    That wouldn't make sense at all unfortunately as she's a little girl & it would be weird to have Jon as he is now interacting with her on the regular.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Is Damian using Jon as a Skate board? If so reminds me of the OG Supersons where Bruce Wayne Jr used Clark Jr as a canoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is Damian using Jon as a Skate board? If so reminds me of the OG Supersons where Bruce Wayne Jr used Clark Jr as a canoe.
    Yep. It's a callback to the latest Super Sons book.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That wouldn't make sense at all unfortunately as she's a little girl & it would be weird to have Jon as he is now interacting with her on the regular.
    She is a alien, so I suppose the writers could just say she ages differently than humans or something.

I'm already not a huge fan of Kathy. But having her age up just to facilitate Jon's age up would make me care for her even less. At this point, if they ever plan on bringing her back, I'd rather she stay as is and those two just stay friends.

I am fairly certain they are going to do a retelling or flashback of "till now" or an origin story if you will at some point or the start of the run.We will see what they do.
    Also pretty sure,kathy might comeback.
    The age is inconcequential.lana got introduced to mainline as superman's love interest from superboy series.I do believe they need to keep and bring back Hamilton county.They have built in the "yanking" and "time-shinanegans" into the character now.He is a man out of time.But,that doesn't mean his own story isn't linear
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-25-2021 at 08:38 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    She is a alien, so I suppose the writers could just say she ages differently than humans or something.
    This. I'd be glad to have Kathy back, though I don't care for her as a love interest. Either they age her up (kind of contrived) or she was in the body of a child with a more mature mind which itself is kind of awful given most readers read puppy love into that relationship. It's basically Arisia all over again. Still, she should factor into his supporting cast somehow.

it's interesting that jon in cw tv is also. "a man concieved on one world and born on another both now being gone" with the crisis being a big factor.
    Also,Jon blowing titans tower should be part of the continuity.It just works.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-25-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They could just be friends. When I was teenager I hung out with my younger neighbors or cousins. Jon and Kathy could be similar. You would have to deal with their feelings for each other but both were little kids. No one was expecting that much to begin with.

Jon would've probably outgrown his feelings for Kathy. Not seeing someone for 6 years does that.