Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1363

So, now imposter is taking drugs? Because that's what it looks like.

He’s in college so he’s probably going to smoke weed at some point. Or snort Kryptonite, that’s probably the only way a Kryptonian can get buzzed.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s in college so he’s probably going to smoke weed at some point. Or snort Kryptonite, that’s probably the only way a Kryptonian can get buzzed.
    Yeah I was about to say I don’t think Jon can even get high or drunk, not unless he goes to a red sun like Kara.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah I was about to say I don’t think Jon can even get high or drunk, not unless he goes to a red sun like Kara.
    Will they show his attempt though?

Astonishing Member

I sure hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Will they show his attempt though?
    Considering the outrage there was for showing Superman drink beer on a cover with his dad(Still think that was the stupidest thing to get mad over) most definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Considering the outrage there was for showing Superman drink beer on a cover with his dad(Still think that was the stupidest thing to get mad over) most definitely not.
    Can’t believe that was real. People are so stupid. With Jon they shouldn’t make the same mistake of buckling to nonsense outrage about stuff like that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Would that be a first for a Superhero not named John Constantine?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What getting high? Nah, Morrison has written a ton of characters after all . Both Animal Man and Swamp Thing have definitely gotten lit, Buddy got so high he broke the fourth wall.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Burnout from Gen 13 did it.
    Also Chase from Marvel’s Runaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, now imposter is taking drugs? Because that's what it looks like.
    Might as well. I'm still convinced this whole era for the character is one big drug induced fever dream that everyone in the world is experiencing all at once XD

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    What in the comic code authority hell.

If that's how it is I wonder if they'll even show him partying, clubbing or going out with friends. So Jon is going to just spend his college years working, studying, and saving people :-/.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but it would've been a good chance to add "college experience" to the superhero plotline
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...99531902230530

Wonder what the book is for? Not that I'm excited, this actually causes me quite a lot of pain, I'm just curious as to what exactly is going to fill the gap between now and inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...99531902230530

Wonder what the book is for? Not that I'm excited, this actually causes me quite a lot of pain, I'm just curious as to what exactly is going to fill the gap between now and inevitable.
    Lois- FakeJon, you really shouldn't be snorting red Kryptonite.
    FakeJon- Its not a phase, mom!
    Lois- Eh, whatever. Just make sure your dad's friends don't find out. Ever since we shipped you into space, left you with a madman, who then lost you on another Earth, where you were trapped for years by an evil version of your dad, they don't let me interview them anymore. Not even Daniel's-
    FakeJon-Gah! Mom! Its Damian! Get it right!
    Lois- Yes, him. His father even started to block me. Can't imagine why.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    What in the comic code authority hell.

If that's how it is I wonder if they'll even show him partying, clubbing or going out with friends. So Jon is going to just spend his college years working, studying, and saving people :-/.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but it would've been a good chance to add "college experience" to the superhero plotline
    If they’re planning on making Jon queer I wouldn’t rule it out, that’s already something they would never do with Clark. Clearly there’s more flexibility in terms of what can be done with Jon.