Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
I think we're all part of the problem sometimes. I try to remember that we do need to try new things, but I can be just as set in my ways as anyone else.

And no, don't have that editor's job yet. I suppose I could send a resume to DC, but given all the layoffs at the company I doubt they're hiring.

Still, if any pro's or editors are lurking....send me a PM and let's talk; my degree is perfectly built for creative industries, including editing, writing, and management, and while I can fanboy as hard as the next poster I also know when to leave that at home and bring the business. I've also done a fair bit of graphic design and marketing so I do have some experience in similar fields.

Throwing that out there, just in case......
Hey DC is trying new blood now a days. And also,I don't really see Maxima on modern day Superman. It feels appropriate for her to show up when he is on his younger days. By the time Jon is around. There is no reason on why Maxima should go to Earth. And I hate to say it cause I know it hurts since they done it to use with 3 Superman characters...but the only place I can see her modern day is in GL stuff.