Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 860
  1. #676
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    BTS of an upcoming SuperWonder photoshoot







    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnDk9DDlAe/

  2. #677
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,617

    Default

    New fan-fiction updates from Nightskywonderer:

    Something Special chap. 37 - Mother's Day: Clark and Astrea have a special Mother’s Day morning planned for Diana.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/37/

    Something Special chap. 38 - To Say I'm Sorry:
    Things become a little complicated and emotions run high when a new antagonist group set out to destroy Diana’s reputation. Decisions become even harder to make with having Astrea. Clark’s overprotectiveness and Diana’s stubbornness only adds more antagonistic fuel. It’s up to Astrea to (baby) talk her parents into not letting this outside conflict have them against each other.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/38/

    Something Special chap. 39 - I Love Me Some You:
    With now having their 1 year old daughter, Astrea, Diana looks back on a few significant memories of how and why she fell in love with Clark.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/39/

  3. #678
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    Various SuperWonder Pajamas

    His/Hers matching pajamas


    https://www.pajamagram.com/matching-...GWM017462.html

    “💙 News has arrived FAMILY ❤ And I know you love it!
    Everyone matched 😍”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQq_g4onM-z/

    “Super Heroes Pajamas”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3khbvDcKw/

  4. #679
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    “I swear I don't know how to deal with this upcoming release... 🤭
    Mark your Superman or your Wonder Woman, so stay tuned and guarantee the gift! 🎁👩*❤️*💋*👨”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdl20jD3_g/

    “And this Valentine's week, Lovatti is full of options for you to give a big hand. 👩*❤️*💋*👨”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0VySbDBVU/

    “That little combination that everyone loves. Superman + Wonder Woman = Perfect! 👩*❤️*💋*👨”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBV5IkD87k/

  5. #680
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    “I married the male version of me and I couldn’t be happier. From roasting each other on the daily to being each other’s strength in tough times. Now and always🤍 Happy 2 year wedding anniversary Mateo🤍”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJQFgdAySG/

    “#superman #wonderwoman😍❤”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQjcN2Jp6ry/

    “Your cuties are always ready for take off, why not dress them comfortably! 😻💥”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRVi6dJkm7/

  6. #681
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I wonder if we'll ever get a live action version of the SM/WW relationship.
    It's possible. But realistically speaking, right now it's... complicated for a number of reasons.

    Ideally, their relationship should've been featured in live action when WB/DC was pushing the pair in comics and animation some years ago. It would've been the icing on the cake at the time and in line with what the company what doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Currently? No. Patty Jenkins rekindled Diana and Steve. WB doesn't seemed interested in the pairing, outside of the occasional merch. It'd take one successful book to change it. I don't think anyone at DC is interested in that. The writers who probably were doesn't work at DC no more.
    I'm still unpublished, hahahaha. . Kidding.
    Current DC is going to turn down such book anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    ^^^LOL! 3D artists always take the 3D part seriously with Diana 😂
    🤭

    The business mindset is there is no business mindset, it’s really just thrown stuff at the wall and see if it sticks. This is what the multiverse is for. Different takes of the characters to gauge where the interests of the audience are.

    And what was said about rebirth?
    He said it was nostalgia bait and it brought back the same problems that led to rebooting in the first place. I don't think he ever cared about it except to do another reboot/relaunch that cut the ties from what came before and goes in the opposite direction to caught readers' attention. His planned 5G was the same, discarding the previous continuity and make everyone older and retired to focus on a new generation of heroes. Of course, another reboot would've followed to ditch the replacements and bring back the classic heroes younger and stronger than ever. Being there, done that.

    It's him, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It’s always been natural for them to have some kind of tease of the pair. What’s forced unnaturally is them not having a dynamic at all. It’s awkward and stands out like a sore thumb,
    Exactly.

    And the holiday version.
    Yeah it is lazy because this statue sold and appealed to couples but yet…. Like with everything smww it’s stopped because reasons.
    It was stopped before even really starting. Damn it. Merch is still produced, but it's other companies that produced it under license.

    It’s made complicated because it’s a way out to be lazy
    Yeah... 🤨

  7. #682
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    SuperWonder Virtual Wedding

    “Amber & Yoshio"

    https://www.zola.com/wedding/amberandyoshio

    “Check out my #virtualwedding and #covid couple on @beforethebigdaypodcast. Here they discuss the musts haves when planning a wedding during a pandemic. Whew!! 🥵 All I had was a couple of weeks..like literally but we rocked it out. I always enjoy working with the @rattlesnake_det.
    📸: @loueye07 “


    https://www.instagram.com/p/COibuD_l64W/

    “Let the sun shine down on your love.”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CEVWuXRl1o5/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-20-2021 at 03:08 PM.

  8. #683
    Superman and Wonder Woman
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Duuuuuvvaaalll!!!
    Posts
    239

    Default

    In Wonder Woman #300, Diana had three dreams forced on her by this sandman-like entity. Two of the dreams were about Steve Trevor (At the moment, I re-call what they were about, I tend to skip over pre-crisis dialogue. ). One of the dreams involved her marrying Superman, who fell to Paradise Island instead of Steve Trevor. They divorce quickly because they're far too busy saving the day. Later on, it's revealed that she was the one doing it to herself. Diana was manifesting her fears and whatnot about marrying Steve Trevor. This idea got me interested in the Diana's fear of being romantically involved with Superman. Something not many writers touch on, from what I can tell. Despite it being one-off like most of pre-crisis with the pairing, it's an idea worthy to explore. Since people are going to be hesitant about relationships for various reasons. So, I want to open up a discussion about this. Exploring the idea of Superman and Wonder Woman being hesitant in becoming a couple. Why would they be? Is there anything stopping them? We'll assume they're single, so no Steve or Lois.

    I'll also add this issue came out one year before COIE. The cover itself features Superman three times. One with Diana and Clark getting married. And the other with "chibi" versions hand-in-hand. I'm not saying DC was going to do anything the idea, just pointing it out there. Rather than actually promote what the book was about, the cover told a very different story.

  9. #684
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    SuperWonder Plushies

    “wonderwoman #superman #crochetlove”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_ZzOYJmAt/

    “Justice League Keychains”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_CUdLLxq9/

    “Super Man and Wonder Woman 😍”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKMuWmloAX/

  10. #685
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    “Superman and Wonder Woman doll couple”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQb9MfWAzp3/

    “Ahhh..good morning!!! When one completes the other...We love don't we?
    #superman #wonderwoman”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqWtWSr_9K/

    “Today's TBT. Cute and personalized super heroes.”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYkefhBU7W/

  11. #686
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    “#Superman #WonderWoman”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCWlbjLmyv/

    "Party at home"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8VgXrHiXW/

    ✨🦸🏻*♂️⚡️🦸🏻*♀️✨#superman #wonderwoman

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQ9-0wjWTC/

  12. #687
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    In Wonder Woman #300, Diana had three dreams forced on her by this sandman-like entity. Two of the dreams were about Steve Trevor (At the moment, I re-call what they were about, I tend to skip over pre-crisis dialogue. ). One of the dreams involved her marrying Superman, who fell to Paradise Island instead of Steve Trevor. They divorce quickly because they're far too busy saving the day. Later on, it's revealed that she was the one doing it to herself. Diana was manifesting her fears and whatnot about marrying Steve Trevor. This idea got me interested in the Diana's fear of being romantically involved with Superman. Something not many writers touch on, from what I can tell. Despite it being one-off like most of pre-crisis with the pairing, it's an idea worthy to explore. Since people are going to be hesitant about relationships for various reasons. So, I want to open up a discussion about this. Exploring the idea of Superman and Wonder Woman being hesitant in becoming a couple. Why would they be? Is there anything stopping them? We'll assume they're single, so no Steve or Lois.
    The duty first is a recurring reason in superhero comics to break up or not pursuing a relationship. I can't see it working well with SM/WW as together they can be an unstoppable force for good.

    Maybe Diana being new to Man's World and Clark being fresh from the farm can make them hesitant and not ready yet to be together.

    I'll also add this issue came out one year before COIE. The cover itself features Superman three times. One with Diana and Clark getting married. And the other with "chibi" versions hand-in-hand. I'm not saying DC was going to do anything the idea, just pointing it out there. Rather than actually promote what the book was about, the cover told a very different story.
    They were baiting readers, lol. Typical DC.

  13. #688
    Superman and Wonder Woman
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Duuuuuvvaaalll!!!
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Oh boy. That WW Black & Gold. *grabs popcorn*.

  14. #689
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Oh boy. That WW Black & Gold. *grabs popcorn*.
    Ah, you are referring to the last story "The Acquaintance". It was funny. Unexpected cameo at the end.

  15. #690
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New fan-fiction updates from Nightskywonderer:

    Something Special chap. 37 - Mother's Day: Clark and Astrea have a special Mother’s Day morning planned for Diana.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/37/

    Something Special chap. 38 - To Say I'm Sorry:
    Things become a little complicated and emotions run high when a new antagonist group set out to destroy Diana’s reputation. Decisions become even harder to make with having Astrea. Clark’s overprotectiveness and Diana’s stubbornness only adds more antagonistic fuel. It’s up to Astrea to (baby) talk her parents into not letting this outside conflict have them against each other.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/38/

    Something Special chap. 39 - I Love Me Some You:
    With now having their 1 year old daughter, Astrea, Diana looks back on a few significant memories of how and why she fell in love with Clark.

    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12789488/39/


    Astrea Thee Adorable!

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's possible. But realistically speaking, right now it's... complicated for a number of reasons.

    Ideally, their relationship should've been featured in live action when WB/DC was pushing the pair in comics and animation some years ago. It would've been the icing on the cake at the time and in line with what the company what doing.
    Lol those “complicated reasons” aren’t so complicated, it’s just making it seem so out of uncreativity and laziness with a tipping of bias preferences for nostalgia.

    It was a set up still to be purposefully limited because again, going back to nostalgia. Animation is the perfect example of that because one producer let it be known he was going to break them up for his nostalgia preferences regardless.


    Current DC is going to turn down such book anyway.
    Because….. no justifiable reason….

    He said it was nostalgia bait and it brought back the same problems that led to rebooting in the first place. I don't think he ever cared about it except to do another reboot/relaunch that cut the ties from what came before and goes in the opposite direction to caught readers' attention. His planned 5G was the same, discarding the previous continuity and make everyone older and retired to focus on a new generation of heroes. Of course, another reboot would've followed to ditch the replacements and bring back the classic heroes younger and stronger than ever. Being there, done that.
    All of this aged like milk. Now it’s just throwing stuff to the wall to see if anything sticks…

    It was stopped before even really starting. Damn it. Merch is still produced, but it's other companies that produced it under license.
    Because if continued, it would’ve been harder to go back on it. So yeah stop it prematurely for nothing. Hasn’t helped anything and the merch or anything else with SMWW is just counterproductive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •