Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Officially licensed Wonder Woman and Superman T-Shirt short & long sleeve, V-neck Shirt, Tanks, Tank Tops, Hoodie, Sweatshirt.

https://www.claykhishop.live/product...t-033588874117

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Zack. His movies were a huge factor in the direction of the SM franchise.
    How so?

(10 char)

SuperWonder cellphone cases

“⚡️Wonder Woman / Superman💥
    Personalized cases with a lot of love❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3z7osNKU9/

“Got these lovely cases from @zukokart”

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxIj_PhJjL/

Superman vs Wonder Woman 😍
    Who wins? 🎉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLUWbWthjPr/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

^^^The phone cases are so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    How so?

(10 char)
    Well, if the Snyderverse being "anti" SM/WW wasn't enough (they barely had any interaction over there, smh), at the time, Jurgens had influence thanks to Snyder's films. The comics author was credited as the main inspiration for the Superman-side of BvS (he was even walking on the red carpet at the movie premiere). Death of Superman inspired synergy was pushed on the comics around the BvS release: you had NuSuperman's dead, Doomsday appearing in the first Jurgens' AC arc (Jonhs requested it because it was in the movie), the satellite books being advertised as "The Reign of the Supermen", and "Mr. Doomsday" Jurgens being given the key of the franchise. They said on a panel, they wanted to recapture the vibe of DoS and he was the right man for the job.

Also, this:

"Jurgens gained clout because of Snyder's movies. Those weren't necessarily Jurgens' tastes but they borrowed from him and the Lois/Clark relationship in those is what brought back the marriage."
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/supe...ddie-berganza/

BANNED

It was a perfect storm

Dawn of justice was rejected by audiences, Warner’s was desperate for Superman to be liked, so jurgens used his clout to bring back the marriage and tomasi used this opportunity to bring in Jon.

Rebirth Superman is a masterful case of perfect timing

SuperWonder Cosplay

“We had a fantastic time with our amazing hero lookalikes at Sky View Atlanta this last Sunday!
    More fun coming up, stay tuned!”

Last edited by LoveStar; 08-03-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

It's always weird seeing Snyder-Diana and the traditional Superman together. They just don't mesh.

I always liked Routhman's belt. I dunno, I just find the little Superman shield a nice touch. Apparently DC thought so too since they adopted it for a while in the comics. Or was it the other way around? Can't remember.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

MY VERSION ON BMvsSM!

cont.

^^^Lmao at your BvS take.

It's always weird seeing Snyder-Diana and the traditional Superman together. They just don't mesh.
    I feel the same. Too bad the DCEU WW design has become the standard across all media while SM is stuck with the classic look in both comics and animation and it'll not be updated anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Monk View Post
    I always liked Routhman's belt. I dunno, I just find the little Superman shield a nice touch. Apparently DC thought so too since they adopted it for a while in the comics. Or was it the other way around? Can't remember.
    I don't recall it being adopted in comics. 🤔

New Couple Tattoos... in color!!!

"Yes, my dear wife… Superman and Wonder Woman in modern times. We know well. That's 10 years of multiple lives in such a short time. Having triplets, being partners in everything. Music, study, psychotherapy and soul. May we remain strong, detaching each time from the kryptonites of attachments and control to what we can only smile, accept and decide."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRuEEotJPWI/

"That respectable couple tattoo. And on this Valentine's Day, nothing better than a tattoo that matches the couple."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_ZzIglu2T/
    The couples tattoos are always so beautiful and truly speaks to the positive impact of SMWW. Love how couples embrace the “matching” as equals, respecting one another and being partners. That’s what SMWW represents not just the superficial BS detractors try to spew.

That’s first caption is just so heartwarming and truly defines again Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple.

Don’t understand how other companies and just the general audience can understand SMWW natural concept and value it but DC really just keeps fumbling.

Throwing stuff but, now, with years of planning. 😂

Yeah, but they still were fine to continue it before Snyder and Jurgens came in with their s**t.
    I really don’t understand the point of jumping that far ahead to a point of now all of that has really just lead to them writing themselves in a corner. I mean DCEU Superman and his status is in limbo because plans with synergy fell apart. That’s was just a bad idea from the beginning especially when nothing was guaranteed. Now it’s dragged down so much other stuff.

It depends on the era and characterization, they could have different reasons in different eras or no reason at all with some versions of SM/WW.
    Yeah I get this but honestly, IMO, there’s just no way, with any era SMWW, they shouldn’t be close. It just seems really forced for them to be so awkwardly distant and it’s embarrassing when it’s so obvious.

Because they knew it would sell more. They used to get requests of getting them together and fans and writers speculated about the potential pair.
    SMWW sales more period. But let’s just waste so much potential for nothing that’s not making much of a difference.

I feel the same. Too bad the DCEU WW design has become the standard across all media while SM is stuck with the classic look in both comics and animation and it'll not be updated anytime soon.
    While Wonder Woman got an upgrade of her costume, she still struggles a bit with fan interest because in story it’s still in such a middling messy state. However, this shows the unnecessary regressive stagnant state Superman is stuck in with both costume and in story. He is suppose to be the “Man of Tomorrow” but DC is hellbent on selling Clark as the “Man of Yesterday” or “Man of Stagnation” keeper of the outdated status quo. But then they wonder why there are not many if any new fans being interested in anything else but Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    The couples tattoos are always so beautiful and truly speaks to the positive impact of SMWW. Love how couples embrace the “matching” as equals, respecting one another and being partners. That’s what SMWW represents not just the superficial BS detractors try to spew.

That’s first caption is just so heartwarming and truly defines again Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple.

Don’t understand how other companies and just the general audience can understand SMWW natural concept and value it but DC really just keeps fumbling.
    Well said to the bolded part.

DC only understand the value of Batman, you know. 😜

I really don’t understand the point of jumping that far ahead to a point of now all of that has really just lead to them writing themselves in a corner. I mean DCEU Superman and his status is in limbo because plans with synergy fell apart. That’s was just a bad idea from the beginning especially when nothing was guaranteed. Now it’s dragged down so much other stuff.
    They do media synergy anyway, and, at the time, everybody believed BvS was going to be biggest game-changing CBM ever.

Yeah I get this but honestly, IMO, there’s just no way, with any era SMWW, they shouldn’t be close. It just seems really forced for them to be so awkwardly distant and it’s embarrassing when it’s so obvious.
    Theoretically, they should be close romantically or platonically in any versions, I agree.

While Wonder Woman got an upgrade of her costume, she still struggles a bit with fan interest because in story it’s still in such a middling messy state. However, this shows the unnecessary regressive stagnant state Superman is stuck in with both costume and in story. He is suppose to be the “Man of Tomorrow” but DC is hellbent on selling Clark as the “Man of Yesterday” or “Man of Stagnation” keeper of the outdated status quo. But then they wonder why there are not many if any new fans being interested in anything else but Batman.
    Abrams/Coates' Supes could end up being the much needed modernization of the franchise if he'll deal with social justice as I believe. Update also the costume would be the ice on the cake. 🤞