Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Various official SuperWonder merch available on Zazzle

Last edited by LoveStar; 08-14-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LOL over 50% of their line is bat/fam books….
    Yep totally obvious.
    I fear to see how DC next mainline relaunch will look like... All Bat-books and a bunch of minis once in a while about the other JL-ers? 😂

Point still stands to not jump too far ahead because reception may not meet expectations which from everything they’ve done so far, if it’s not Batman, has been just that
    It makes me wonder if, in hindsight, some of the higher-ups regretted certain decisions. 🤔

Yep. It’s their natural dynamic.
    Indeed.

I hope Superman gets the proper modernization. It’s a shame a character that was created to inspire to move forward for better is now written to stand for xenophobic, outdated BS.
    Well, I'm sure that, for obvious reasons, Coates' Superman will avoid like a plague the Byrne/Jurgens' characterization of Clark dismissing Jor-El, Lara and kryptonians because they are of a different race. 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Omg, that's a lot of stuff. But they could use more for the merchandise than just those 6 SM/WW images.

Superman X wonder woman🔥🔥 ||Clark X Diana❤️❤️ || Into your arm tonight 💯💥

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I fear to see how DC next mainline relaunch will look like... All Bat-books and a bunch of minis once in a while about the other JL-ers? 😂
    This is pretty sad. To go from rebirth as the big savior and rejuvenating the line of supposedly giving “true” fans what they wanted to writing themselves in a corner of relying on one character. It doesn’t make much sense at all.

It makes me wonder if, in hindsight, some of the higher-ups regretted certain decisions. 🤔
    Even if they do…they bent over backwards to get to this point and too lazy to do anything else so seem to just settle for this and throwing things to the wall.

Well, I'm sure that, for obvious reasons, Coates' Superman will avoid like a plague the Byrne/Jurgens' characterization of Clark dismissing Jor-El, Lara and kryptonians because they are of a different race. 🙃
    I hope so. Xenophobic “Superman” is the worst and really disrespectful, harmful to people who can’t hide and pass so easily.

Omg, that's a lot of stuff. But they could use more for the merchandise than just those 6 SM/WW images.
    These images are the only ones licensed. with all the beautiful images of SMWW, more should be used for sure.