Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

SuperWonder Pajamas set

"To sleep tight and super comfortable every day."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvufvbN3Wl/

"Have you thought about the gift for Valentine's Day?!?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdfUiHAjua/

"If dating is good, imagine getting a super special gift from the Pajama Store Belém! Mark @ your lover in the comments so he or she doesn't forget to buy these Couple's Pajamas and spend your Valentine's Day together. 😍"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPbIq2Mtq4c/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Agree 100%! I’m so loving all the fortnite videos! The granny panties on Superman’s design has to get used to but it’s actually okay. He looks great and Diana with both her designs look amazing. They honestly have better and much more fun fan storylines overall in these videos than DC has currently. Loving how gamers are pairing SMWW.
    I don't get why the trunks were added, they don't fit much the Fortnite's supersuit design.

All they needed was to get themselves organized and slow down with the stories. But it was so much potential wasted for sure. And now isn’t any better because neither old fans nor new fans have much interest.
    Exactly.

I’m still confused by this. They revamped everything to end up pretty much aimless and at a dead end it seems then vamp jumping ship? LOL

Like, could’ve made all that worth it by staying, right?
    Well, a lot were fired, others are leaving DC for better opportunities, the company isn't the same anymore, many new talents. It could've been the perfect opportunity to reboot again, lol.

YouTube and TikTok has been really fun! It’s a video or 2 every day or so.
    Oh great, we'll be still sharing Fortnite SM/WW videos in 2022. 😂

DC fumbled the bag yet again though with not having them advertised together.
    Like with everything, they are automatically naturally paired together. We see couples playing together. And if DC would take advantage of that, advertising them together like batcat and beast boy/raven, it would be even more excitement and interested generated.
    More missed opportunities. I get why they didn't but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    There'll be a Wonder Woman/Superman story in the WW 80th Anniversary Special... and it's written by Tom King. ��

While I acknowledge he ironically gave us one true smww moment in Heroes in Crisis , that was crumbs end of the day given what the entire Rebirth era did with SMWW...I am not confident this is going to even be a WW dynamic with SM story, even if friendship.
    Just as many of the current DC writers , they do not truly get WW , nor appreciate the SMWW dynamic the way post crisis ones did. His WW in the BMWW was so ooc and given that was a smww story he took and tried to spin it for bmww...I am not jumping here with excitement.
    Most of these writers use Diana as a mouthpiece to further their agenda or bias which is the anti smww romance stance. They say they ought to only be friends but where is even the story showing their friendship??? Why does this era of SM and WW feel so cold and generic?

Given the smww friendship helped us become shippers in an era where they were only together in AU...says a lot for the preflashpoint era, for those writers who seems to at least acknowledge that sm and ww had a special relationship and they valued each other and did so by showing it in many ways to demonstrate their level of trust and understanding that neither had with anyone else. I honestly don't know who DC is aiming at with this same as I did not know when they tried with Yara and Jon. I guess someone will tell me if it is really a WWSM story or just an excuse to use WW again to push a head canon.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-30-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Superman & Wonder Woman in IMVU (a 3D avatar social app):

"Every Wonder Woman needs her Superman.♥️ #imvucouples #MySBB #HisSSB #YesWonderWomanandSupermanAreOfficial"

Speaking of games... 😂

Superman & Wonder Woman vs. a Dinosaur!!! in Avakin Life:

[I]"Wonder Woman for a Day."
    This is cute lol

Now I really want an SMWW game. Would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope all been well.

I must thank Fortnite for the SM and WW additions because we getting tons of images!!!!!!!!!!! And some so cute! We don't need DC, do we? hehehe
    I watched SM and WW dancing and they look cute and natural. And yep his moves are smooth. It's a creative way for younger fans too to connect with the heroes and fun.

DC don't understand the power of marketing and don't use what they have to their advantage. They droning on about multiverse and one would be hard pressed to see it from a SM stand point unless he turns evil that is. I look at the content DC put out from animation to tv to movies and cringe at the numbers compared to what other franchises are doing. Yet they call them success...the bar is low for DC it seems compared to the excitement other properties generate (unless one is Batman that is.) DC seem to use the replies on twitter verse as their marketing tool and I think they should be more um discerning than that. But it continues to be ironic the pair they do not acknowledge in mass marketing continue to be the one the wider audience gravitates to.
    Hey, Hellacre! 🤗

The Fortnite SMWW images are giving the vibe of new52. Young and having fun!

So much potential here to really get the younger crowd. The multiverse term and use has changed for how DC is doing. Batman is pretty much the only character utilizing it the right way but everybody else is stuck with the same trappings so there’s no point of caring for much of anything if it ends up being all the same anyway.

The bold: yeah this continues to be a head scratcher. Like you actively have people showing support for a concept but refuse to acknowledge it for no real reason at all.

I don't get why the trunks were added, they don't fit much the Fortnite's supersuit design.
    Nostalgia still has Superman by the cape.

Well, a lot were fired, others are leaving DC for better opportunities, the company isn't the same anymore, many new talents. It could've been the perfect opportunity to reboot again, lol.
    This is just messy. There’s no point of a reboot if it’s going to be all the same again. Shiny #1 doesn’t seem to help now either.

Oh great, we'll be still sharing Fortnite SM/WW videos in 2022. 😂
    Yes! Hoping so!

More missed opportunities. I get why they didn't but still...
    What’s the why you get? As hellacre said, it’s a multiverse. And Fortnite has nothing to do with the current status quo. Hell, the current status quo is uninteresting and messy in itself so why limit something that has potential to help bring in new audiences?

There'll be a Wonder Woman/Superman story in the WW 80th Anniversary Special... and it's written by Tom King. 😬
    While I acknowledge he ironically gave us one true smww moment in Heroes in Crisis , that was crumbs end of the day given what the entire Rebirth era did with SMWW...I am not confident this is going to even be a WW dynamic with SM story, even if friendship.
    Just as many of the current DC writers , they do not truly get WW , nor appreciate the SMWW dynamic the way post crisis ones did. His WW in the BMWW was so ooc and given that was a smww story he took and tried to spin it for bmww...I am not jumping here with excitement.
    Most of these writers use Diana as a mouthpiece to further their agenda or bias which is the anti smww romance stance. They say they ought to only be friends but where is even the story showing their friendship??? Why does this era of SM and WW feel so cold and generic?

Given the smww friendship helped us become shippers in an era where they were only together in AU...says a lot for the preflashpoint era, for those writers who seems to at least acknowledge that sm and ww had a special relationship and they valued each other and did so by showing it in many ways to demonstrate their level of trust and understanding that neither had with anyone else. I honestly don't know who DC is aiming at with this same as I did not know when they tried with Yara and Jon. I guess someone will tell me if it is really a WWSM story or just an excuse to use WW again to push a head canon.

If Diana is going to be used in her own damn anniversary issue to be a mouthpiece for the status quo, what’s the point? They’ve already alienated the SMWW fandom. So is it just to be a reminder?
    Rebirth just set limits for nothing. Everything now seems so aimless and relationships are so empty now more than ever.
    Superman has been a prominent part of Diana’s history as her best friend and a love. They had a strong bond/dynamic that can’t be replicated. This non existent dynamic, contrivances to keep them distant and being antagonistic toward the fandom is unnecessary especially when it’s not changing the dwindling overall interest.

Few panels from The Acquaintance (Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #2) by Rachel Smythe (I almost forgot to post it, lol):

SuperWonder Keychains

“Enjoy these 2016 keychains from Singapore. From my #WonderWoman archive”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1RqGDDdLp/

“If I get one for myself, will they miss it? hahaha”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_QOgnLCJf/

“Rubberized keyrings with great details and excellent quality.
    #superman #wonderwoman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR4Bl7uLCZ4/

“First time trying to use this Mini hoops, I really liked this gift for a couple😍😍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS9tCStrt_3/

“Little superheroes...your city needs saving! #superman #wonderwoman”

https://twitter.com/OmMe_OmMy/status...40321537187840

“The long-awaited Superman and Wonder Woman keychain came out. I assume they turned out much better than I imagined. 🥰
    🔺️ I'm in love and I already want one for myself. And you, what did you think?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1Yb2lrsI8/

“Wonder Woman 😂& Superman 😂 🤍❤️💙💛❤️💙💛❤️💙💛🤍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHdGPsrLsz/

Super Hero Badge Reels! #superman #wonderwoman

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPmFPvJjUdL/

“GOD gave us super powers... courage, warriors, persistent... Etc... @sergioalvesbass & #wellimateixeira #superman #wonderwoman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSVJj1LpjPC/

This is cute lol

Now I really want an SMWW game. Would be amazing.
    As long as it isn't some garbage like Injustice, lol.

What’s the why you get? As hellacre said, it’s a multiverse. And Fortnite has nothing to do with the current status quo. Hell, the current status quo is uninteresting and messy in itself so why limit something that has potential to help bring in new audiences?
    Sadly, the multiverse is more to justify multiple takes on BM than anything else. 😂

If Diana is going to be used in her own damn anniversary issue to be a mouthpiece for the status quo, what’s the point? They’ve already alienated the SMWW fandom. So is it just to be a reminder?
    Rebirth just set limits for nothing. Everything now seems so aimless and relationships are so empty now more than ever.
    Superman has been a prominent part of Diana’s history as her best friend and a love. They had a strong bond/dynamic that can’t be replicated. This non existent dynamic, contrivances to keep them distant and being antagonistic toward the fandom is unnecessary especially when it’s not changing the dwindling overall interest.
    I don't know what's worse: that certain writers' attitude is making us expect that an upcoming WW/SM story is going to use Diana as mouthpiece or that such story could get greenlighted for a WW anniversary book.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-03-2021 at 08:58 AM.

[I]
    This is giving Vh1s Love and Superheroes: DCComics and I’m here for it! 😂 LMAO!

Few panels from The Acquaintance (Wonder Woman: Black and Gold #2) by Rachel Smythe (I almost forgot to post it, lol):

This was such a cute and fun short! The Circe/Odysseus and Diana/Kal parallel is interesting. Circe teasing Diana was funny though Kal isn’t a thug. Can be arrogant and is musclebound but most of all he is humble

The fortnite love continues!!! Yay!!

As long as it isn't some garbage like Injustice, lol.
    Injustice ruins them as characters, especially Diana and the view of their relationship. It’s bizarro world in the worst way because it’s just so contrived and completely OOC.
    Please no more evil Superman and Diana should really be the one that needs to slap him upside the head. If you have to go completely out of your way to turn these characters into something so unrecognizable for the sake of them fighting each other. It’s not good and should be dropped.

Sadly, the multiverse is more to justify multiple takes on BM than anything else.
    Batman is getting all those benefits and is why he represents more than half the line. The other characters are limited and not gaining much if any new interest.

I don't know what's worse: that certain writers' attitude is making us expect that an upcoming WW/SM story is going to use Diana as mouthpiece or that such story could get greenlighted for a WW anniversary book.
    Both. We’ve seen it happen. It’s completely unprofessional to have such a bias view and projecting their own ideas/preferences when it’s unnecessary and just alienates fans more. If you have to use other characters as mouthpieces, it shows how weak the preference is to stand on its own. It shouldn’t be forced where it has no place. It’s bad enough SMWW’s relationship has been forced to be so obviously awkwardly distant.
    WONDER WOMAN’S ANNIVERSARY that suppose to be celebrating WONDER WOMAN should definitely not be the place for bias preferences or whatever else that has nothing to do with her . And I mean it’s suppose to be a celebration of her history which as I said before Superman is very prominent part in and that should be respected for what it is/was instead of contrived forced revisionism that does absolutely nothing. There’s nothing to gain from that at all.

This is giving Vh1s Love and Superheroes: DCComics and I’m here for it! 😂 LMAO!
    lol

This was such a cute and fun short! The Circe/Odysseus and Diana/Kal parallel is interesting. Circe teasing Diana was funny though Kal isn’t a thug. Can be arrogant and is musclebound but most of all he is humble
    Fun and unexpected. More of these stories featuring SM/WW, please.

The fortnite love continues!!! Yay!!
    😎

Injustice ruins them as characters, especially Diana and the view of their relationship. It’s bizarro world in the worst way because it’s just so contrived and completely OOC.
    Please no more evil Superman and Diana should really be the one that needs to slap him upside the head. If you have to go completely out of your way to turn these characters into something so unrecognizable for the sake of them fighting each other. It’s not good and should be dropped.
    Idk, they could've used the Earth-3 counterparts for this.

Batman is getting all those benefits and is why he represents more than half the line. The other characters are limited and not gaining much if any new interest.
    But this is only a recent problem, other DC franchises had their successful periods even over the last decade.

Both. We’ve seen it happen. It’s completely unprofessional to have such a bias view and projecting their own ideas/preferences when it’s unnecessary and just alienates fans more. If you have to use other characters as mouthpieces, it shows how weak the preference is to stand on its own. It shouldn’t be forced where it has no place. It’s bad enough SMWW’s relationship has been forced to be so obviously awkwardly distant.
    WONDER WOMAN’S ANNIVERSARY that suppose to be celebrating WONDER WOMAN should definitely not be the place for bias preferences or whatever else that has nothing to do with her . And I mean it’s suppose to be a celebration of her history which as I said before Superman is very prominent part in and that should be respected for what it is/was instead of contrived forced revisionism that does absolutely nothing. There’s nothing to gain from that at all.
    Exactly. As usual, I'll wait and see before any judgement but the expectations are really low because, as you said, we’ve seen it happen.