Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m wondering who the dude with the bow is
    Maybe the girls other protector?

It’s funny to me how both Kara and Kal are going for a more cosmic “swords & sorcery” vibe in the new era.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It’s funny to me how both Kara and Kal are going for a more cosmic “swords & sorcery” vibe in the new era.
    I'm getting Kitty Pryde - Kate Pryde vibes.

I'm a big Supergirl fan. But got out of comics for a bit after her last monthly book.

Reading through this thread I see she's had a two part Future State book and an upcoming 8 issue miniseries since.

Is there anything else important or significant Supergirl has done or been apart of during this gap from her last monthly issue to Future State?

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfShaolin View Post
    I'm a big Supergirl fan. But got out of comics for a bit after her last monthly book.

Reading through this thread I see she's had a two part Future State book and an upcoming 8 issue miniseries since.

Is there anything else important or significant Supergirl has done or been apart of during this gap from her last monthly issue to Future State?
    I could be wrong but I think it was basically radio silence from DC following the cancellation of her last monthly. Then they announced her FS book, then another short period of silence... then they announced the upcoming miniseries.

The FS two-parter is def worth checking out though.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

You are wrong, she appeared in Action Comics alongside two Superboys and Brainiac 5, remember?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You are wrong, she appeared in Action Comics alongside two Superboys and Brainiac 5, remember?
    Yep, forgot about that. I guess I must have forgot because all of JRJR's characters looked exactly the same in those books. Must have confused her with someone else
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

546BF7AD-2A30-4FAE-88B6-3403E8AFAAF5.jpg

Kara as an Amazon fanart.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Never thought Wonder Woman's movie look could rock the Supergirl colors, but there you go .

Looks like the Supergirl movie might still be happening

Looks like the Supergirl movie might still be happening
    I figured as much with the casting of a new actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I figured as much with the casting of a new actress.
    Guessing the Supergirl movie would be slated for 2023 since that’s Superman’s 85th and what better way to celebrate than to put out a movie with another character?

If I sound bitter it’s because I am but I do love Kara and if the movie is good I will go see it.

Guessing the Supergirl movie would be slated for 2023 since that’s Superman’s 85th and what better way to celebrate than to put out a movie with another character?

If I sound bitter it’s because I am but I do love Kara and if the movie is good I will go see it.
    Hey, maybe we'll have SM&L on it's peak 3rd season by then and a new Superman cartoon, animated films, and what have you to mark the anniversary alongside it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hey, maybe we'll have SM&L on it's peak 3rd season by then and a new Superman cartoon, animated films, and what have you to mark the anniversary alongside it ?
    Add a video game and and world peace while we’re imagining the impossible

https://twitter.com/tomkingtk/status...369632775?s=21
    Incredible alt cover for Supergirl Woman of Tomorrow #1 by @1moreGaryFrank. Meet Ruthye, your newest favorite DC character. She’s got quite a future ahead of her.

(Also, We’ve got a nice surprise coming for fan’s of the Frank/David Supergirl run. So this is kind of perfect.)
    We know the name of the girl Kara’s protecting and apparently there will be references to the “Linda Danvers” era. Never read that but that’s cool to see it getting acknowledged, I know it was very popular.