Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So after the first issue of Woman of Tomorrow, I got some questions about Red Suns and Kryptonian Physiology.

But mainly spoilers:
    Did Kara just push through the pain of being shot with three arrows or is she still semi-invulnerable?
    end of spoilers
    My take is she was simply so PO that she pushed through the pain, but it’s open to interpretation.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Krypto immediately went down after being shot by an arrow
    end of spoilers so I'll assume it's not powers-related but just Kara pushing through the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think blue for the one-piece dress look works, while the red skirt for a two-piece outfit.
    Honestly? I've seen both versions both ways, and all of them work really. That pic of the Supergirl art for the Six Flags ride has a dress version with a red skirt, and it looks good too. It also has a different style of boots.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Honestly? I've seen both versions both ways, and all of them work really. That pic of the Supergirl art for the Six Flags ride has a dress version with a red skirt, and it looks good too. It also has a different style of boots.
    I think so too! The six flags outfit looks to be the first Rebirth look, which was followed by blue skirt & rounder, gold-trimmed boots which evolved into the current red skirted version.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Neal Adams cover to ACTION COMICS #373.

ActionComic373.jpg

Is that the only issue that doesn't use a version of the iconic Action Comics logo?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Simone will keep tweeting these out about various characters every so often (Green Arrow & Black Canary are another example) and they never seem to be anything other than hopes. Would be interested in seeing what she would do though, what’s she even working on these days?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Simone will keep tweeting these out about various characters every so often (Green Arrow & Black Canary are another example) and they never seem to be anything other than hopes. Would be interested in seeing what she would do though, what’s she even working on these days?
    Not sure, the two things that come to mind would be Domino at Marvel and when she was put in charge of Lion Forge's shared universe but neither of those are very recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Not sure, the two things that come to mind would be Domino at Marvel and when she was put in charge of Lion Forge's shared universe but neither of those are very recent.
    It’s kind of annoying because is she even asking DC if she can do these? She did some Death Metal tie-ins so it’s not like she can’t talk to anyone at DC. If you have no intention of ever actually trying to get these ideas made into books, it just feels like she’s leading people along.

Extraordinary Member

Believe she's been busy with non-comics work as of late.

Re member

ItÂ’s kind of annoying because is she even asking DC if she can do these? She did some Death Metal tie-ins so itÂ’s not like she canÂ’t talk to anyone at DC. If you have no intention of ever actually trying to get these ideas made into books, it just feels like sheÂ’s leading people along.
    I think creators won’t say they’ve pitched an idea before it’s been accepted/rejected because it might be interpreted as getting fans to put pressure on the company (nobody likes to be brigaded by somebody’s army of fans on social media).

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

This is probably one of the best renderings of a Super suit I’ve ever seen!

I don't really see her as Kara or Supergirl, but she looks nice .