Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that George Perez ?
    The colorful shirt and goatee makes me think yes
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Is that George Perez ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The colorful shirt and goatee makes me think yes
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yep.

Noooooooo!! Not George!!!!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Those fingers, George..
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Yep.

Those are good costumes.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

I hope he's really yelling and not just making the pose, although not many peeps there really seem to notice the carnage
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

mmmm other Supergirl

Wonder what the plans are after King’s mini wraps up? Will there be another Kara book?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Wonder what the plans are after King’s mini wraps up? Will there be another Kara book?
    I guess that depends. DC didn't seem to have any plans for her besides King but unless they're replacing her as Supergirl or something I'm not sure what the game plan is, although maybe she'll make guest appearances in other books.

I guess that depends. DC didn't seem to have any plans for her besides King but unless they're replacing her as Supergirl or something I'm not sure what the game plan is, although maybe she'll make guest appearances in other books.
    Guess it also depends on whether Sasha is playing Kara or one of the other Supergirls in Flash. Think she’ll get a book if it’s confirmed she’s playing Kara but otherwise it might be more iffy.

Guess it also depends on whether Sasha is playing Kara or one of the other Supergirls in Flash. Think she’ll get a book if it’s confirmed she’s playing Kara but otherwise it might be more iffy.
    I don't know if the movies/comics play close together enough that they already have plans in place to put in a Supergirl like Sasha Calle's so soon, but maybe I'm wrong.

I wonder if they really had specific plans before King. The previous Supergirl series seemed to end rather abruptly and unceremoniously; the last issue wasn't even published in floppy until the TP. She had appearances here and there in Superman books but seemed like little news until the King project was announced. At any rate, I'm hoping there'll be something but not holding my breath.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

Astonishing Member

Maybe they'll go the Future State route and have her live on the moon, so that they can just ignore her.

... on the other hand, they did make a point to say that King's book was in continuity (whatever that means these days) so that may lead one to believe that they do at least have some sort of plan for her...