Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hah you didn’t get that from the story? She was angry but ultimately she was able to put her anger behind her, as well as her resentment of Kal and Jon. The ending is downright joyful, Kara actually gets a happy ending.
    I'm hoping this happened well beforw she passed.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

This is super cute .

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

So since this FS book has received pretty high praise from reviews and message boards and sales, hopefully the powers that be will add some sort of Supergirl title back in the mix. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think there's anything currently in the works for after FS...
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    So since this FS book has received pretty high praise from reviews and message boards and sales, hopefully the powers that be will add some sort of Supergirl title back in the mix. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think there's anything currently in the works for after FS...
    You are correct there’s nothing announced at the moment. I’d take either a mini/ongoing about FS Kara on the moon or a relaunch of her ongoing in the present easily. I’m hopeful that we’ll get a book announcement soon although we might have to wait until PKJ’s Superevent in Sept for it to happen since that’s going to shake up the status quo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

My problems with her FS story aside, Kara on the moon as protector of an alien refugee sanctuary is an amazing idea, and hopefully we get something with her using that status quo (though a mentally healthier one). Maybe it'll spin out of Infinite Frontier #1 on June or from PKJ's Superevent?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    My problems with her FS story aside, Kara on the moon as protector of an alien refugee sanctuary is an amazing idea, and hopefully we get something with her using that status quo (though a mentally healthier one). Maybe it'll spin out of Infinite Frontier #1 on June or from PKJ's Superevent?
    Nothing announced for her in March or April sadly, when does the Supergirl show’s final season air? Maybe they’ll relaunch her book to coincide with that.

Extraordinary Member

It looks like after almost 60 years Crime Syndicate Super-Woman is being renamed Superia.

I think DC is leaving the Superwoman title open for the prime Earth.

Kara? Or someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It looks like after almost 60 years Crime Syndicate Super-Woman is being renamed Superia.

Kara? Or someone else?
    Yup, I think so too

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Kara? Or someone else?
    I don't think it's that notable?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's that notable?
    It would be if it becomes Kara’s new title. Honestly I’m all for it, how old is Kara supposed to be now anyway? Isn’t she in her late teens/early twenties?

It would be if it becomes Kara’s new title. Honestly I’m all for it, how old is Kara supposed to be now anyway? Isn’t she in her late teens/early twenties?
    She still seems younger than Babs who is still going by Batgirl.

Unless she's like in her really late 20's I think she's fine to still be called Supergirl. The TV show got away with it when she started out at 24.

And with Future State, you'd kind of think they'd reserve her going by that title for that status quo.

She still seems younger than Babs who is still going by Batgirl.

Unless she's like in her really late 20's I think she's fine to still be called Supergirl. The TV show got away with it when she started out at 24.

And with Future State, you'd kind of think they'd reserve her going by that title for that status quo.
    Babs got boxed out by another redhead though lmao. Superwoman is still open if Kara wants it.

Babs got boxed out by another redhead though lmao. Superwoman is still open if Kara wants it.
    But what incentive is there to go by Superwoman, though? Unless she ages 10 years.

It's not like it's going to make people take her more seriously or dramatically change her character much.

But what incentive is there to go by Superwoman, though? Unless she ages 10 years.

It's not like it's going to make people take her more seriously or dramatically change her character much.
    Well “realistically” () someone who is 18 or older probably isn’t going to want to be called a “girl” anymore. Kon was barely older than a kid biologically and he wanted to be called Superman not Superboy. There’s plenty of easy justifications for why she would want a switch, from asserting her independence from Kal, to marking a new stage in her life, to simply because she wanted a change.