Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    How would a Lego Superman movie go?
    Obviously we’ve had a Lego Batman movie already.
    In the same vein of the Lego Batman movie, it'd be best Superman thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Holy **** the perfect meme for me

God I’m so tired of that. I think Superman ‘78 is going to be the only Superman comic where Batman doesn’t show up.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hahaha very true
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Holy **** the perfect meme for me

God I’m so tired of that. I think Superman ‘78 is going to be the only Superman comic where Batman doesn’t show up.
    Don't act like Batman '89 Meets Superman '78 isn't around the corner.

https://twitter.com/docshaner/status...225032707?s=21

More teases from Shaner. I’m hoping this is a King/Shaner Superman project given the anthology is finished.

Don't act like Batman '89 Meets Superman '78 isn't around the corner.
    And I probably will end up buying it if so, meaning I’m part of the problem lol
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

I'm not the biggest fan of King, but I sure wouldn't mind Shaner on a Superman project.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of King, but I sure wouldn't mind Shaner on a Superman project.
    He’s one of those guys who is better at Superman than Batman surprisingly imo. I’ve loved everything he’s done with Supes while I’m more mixed between “love” and “hate” his Batman work (I enjoy his minis a lot though). I’m absolutely there for another Superman project from him if he is indeed writing.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Go superman!!! kick the glasses guy's ass...
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Did you guys know they did the plot of Injustice in the DCUO comic tie-ins except Wonder Woman was a psycho so she got Clark to stop before he crossed the line? Like it’s the exact same plot except Lex and Brainiac are the ones who tricked Clark into killing Lois, even drawn by the Injustice artist!

It’s so weird seeing this story play out logically with everyone acting in character instead of Taylor writing everyone go full moron and jerking off Batman.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You never miss, Gaius.

The World's Finest are an important relationship. I wouldn't be as salty if Clark showed up more in Bruce's comics, but it is what it is. You couldn't really tell a complete snapshot of Clark's life without including Batman, but I'd argue the reverse is true. I just wish DC would acknowledge it more.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

It’s one thing if we get something like Tom King’s double date two parter where the focus is the relationship. It’s another thing if it’s just Batman showing up to run tests or whatever, something you could easily have Clark do himself or give to an actual supporting cast member like Steel. That I chafe at because 1. I don’t think a bunch of Batman fanboys are going to buy a comic just because Batman cameos in it, and 2. No other character constantly has Batman showing up the way Clark does. It’s annoying, especially when characters I actually like who are members of the Superfamily are interacting less with Clark than Bruce is.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It’s one thing if we get something like Tom King’s double date two parter where the focus is the relationship. It’s another thing if it’s just Batman showing up to run tests or whatever, something you could easily have Clark do himself or give to an actual supporting cast member like Steel. That I chafe at because 1. I don’t think a bunch of Batman fanboys are going to buy a comic just because Batman cameos in it, and 2. No other character constantly has Batman showing up the way Clark does. It’s annoying, especially when characters I actually like who are members of the Superfamily are interacting less with Clark than Bruce is.

I agree entirely. I'd rather stay in-Superverse where possible.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I agree entirely. I'd rather stay in-Superverse where possible.