Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Too much "Miss Carol Danvers".
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

No one's going to want to hear this but she looks like a young Allison Mack.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    No one's going to want to hear this but she looks like a young Allison Mack.
    I keep thinking of Alex Mack.... who wasn't blonde...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Z-e01mQ2w
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    A Power Girl who would wear this is one who is just a bit older than Supergirl, I would think. Decent enough take that as the above response suggests I also don't hate, but am a bit undecided on.
    Kinda like an older sister? that kinda works for me.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Pretty decent. Like the circle to reference the boob window. Looking at the artist's comments, sounds like the color palette was really only for effective contrast, he originally had it as white.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Pretty decent. Like the circle to reference the boob window. Looking at the artist's comments, sounds like the color palette was really only for effective contrast, he originally had it as white.
    I think I would love it in white...not that I hate it in black....but it's not wow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Ah, maybe a round S logo?

Nothing competes with the classic

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Make it blue instead of black and you might have the perfect Supergirl allegory.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member

Nice art!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Too much "Miss Carol Danvers".
    The elements of the design are fantastic. Just need to switch black for white.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    The elements of the design are fantastic. Just need to switch black for white.
    Not in my opinion. Technically, the picture is good, illumination, contrasts, colors. Everything there is good. But the design of the suit don't work for me. The circle is meaningless, the "p" is irrelevant, the bare arms and legs are a more personal disliking: either or bare arms or bare legs but not both for Kara.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Not in my opinion. Technically, the picture is good, illumination, contrasts, colors. Everything there is good. But the design of the suit don't work for me. The circle is meaningless, the "p" is irrelevant, the bare arms and legs are a more personal disliking: either or bare arms or bare legs but not both for Kara.
    I would favor something along the lines of her Injustice 2 costumes, with legs and arms. Plus piping, visible seams to deliniate the various parts and other blues to break up all that white, while still looking remarkably like the classic costume.

Extraordinary Member

There is a slightly more detailed article over at a site with a name that rhymes with "Ewsarama", on "One Star Squadron". Power Girl does get a few mentions here, rather more than the others as she's probably the best known name on the team. And those mentions....er....sorry, but they basically just repeat that poor Power Girl has had quite a comedown. Don't know the policy on linking to that site, but you all know what it is anyway. Might be worth a read.