Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    At this point, I don't think we'll ever see classic PG again, unless as Harley's sidekick. Or the organized JSA either. Stargirl galore of course because she's Johns' creation. It's funny, her skin in Injustice 2 the game seemed to be pretty popular, and her merch has done well over the years.
    She has merch? Aside from statues and a heroclix here or there. I ain't seen ****. News to me.

I only got Injustice 2 because she and Jay were going to be in it. I was so sick of Supertyrant but they got me with PG.

Credit where it's due, they got her more correct than the New 52 did and the facial animations in that game across the board are the best I've ever seen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    She has merch? Aside from statues and a heroclix here or there. I ain't seen ****. News to me.

I only got Injustice 2 because she and Jay were going to be in it. I was so sick of Supertyrant but they got me with PG.

Credit where it's due, they got her more correct than the New 52 did and the facial animations in that game across the board are the best I've ever seen.
    A bunch of "action figures", busts, and statues. That's it AFAIK. Gn'ort probably has more merch.

A bunch of "action figures", busts, and statues. That's it AFAIK. Gn'ort probably has more merch.
    That's more what I expected. I have a few of her statues but I've my seen much else.

Extraordinary Member

That's more what I expected. I have a few of her statues but I've my seen much else.
    Well.I don't see too many more of that coming since the character is apparently quite dead, due to lack of interest by DC.

Well.I don't see too many more of that coming since the character is apparently quite dead, due to lack of interest by DC.
    Sideshow just announced a premium figure for her.

Incredible Member

Man, we've got a lot of pessimism in here. I guess I'm not one to talk given how depressed I was about the Lian situation IF Secret Files about two weeks ago, but Festival of Heroes managed to restore my faith. I really thought Lian was just going to be dead, but her turning out to be alive has me feeling optimistic.

I still think we'll get her, and the JSA back late this year or early next year. I hope

And it looks pretty good. Too expensive for me though.

Extraordinary Member

[QUOTE=Robanker;5540626]Sideshow just announced a premium figure for her.[/Q]

I can't imagine why they would; they've done nothing in the comics with her in over a decade.

I can't imagine why they would; they've done nothing in the comics with her in over a decade.
    They do what they want with the characters they like. They've said it before when asked "why Huntress?"

"Because we wanted to do Huntress."

This is their second Power Girl. They like her. People buy up the statues (yes, some to flip later).

I do think Infinite Frontier will lead to a JSA book and we'll see her again, most likely at the beginning of next year, but the solicits will come before the end of this one.

That's the hope. I can't imagine putting Alan Scott on a quest to find his friends doesn't lead there.

Extraordinary Member

They do what they want with the characters they like. They've said it before when asked "why Huntress?"

"Because we wanted to do Huntress."

This is their second Power Girl. They like her. People buy up the statues (yes, some to flip later).

I do think Infinite Frontier will lead to a JSA book and we'll see her again, most likely at the beginning of next year, but the solicits will come before the end of this one.

That's the hope. I can't imagine putting Alan Scott on a quest to find his friends doesn't lead there.
    Sadly, DC has beaten me into the ground over Power Girl. Six months ago or so when they renamed Spears, I had some hope. But they've beaten that out of me. And not just with her either.

Incredible Member

Sadly, DC has beaten me into the ground over Power Girl. Six months ago or so when they renamed Spears, I had some hope. But they've beaten that out of me. And not just with her either.
    Future State Shazam one was only just published in January-Fenruary, and we've only been back in the main universe since March. We haven't even had 3 full months of comics in the the Infinite Frontier universe yet. It just seems longer than it actually is. When following things as their being published, things just move slow. It's how monthly publication works.

Incredible Member

Which comics issues are these scenes from?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Which comics issues are these scenes from?

It seems to be a series of pics from BOP, (her first and likely last mission for Babs), several pics from the various JSA stuff including JSA All-Stars, plus an image from her own series, (Connor IIRC).

It seems to be a series of pics from BOP, (her first and likely last mission for Babs), several pics from the various JSA stuff including JSA All-Stars, plus an image from her own series, (Connor IIRC).
    Hmm when I looked the only thing that got my attention was how one of the panels is dated 2002

spoilers:
    I’m thinking Powergirl and the JSA are back. See I just read the Stargirl spring break special and at the end is a prologue that shows off a big JSA lineup of new and old characters and Powergirl is on it in her classic outfit. So I’m thinking she’s back people.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m thinking Powergirl and the JSA are back. See I just read the Stargirl spring break special and at the end is a prologue that shows off a big JSA lineup of new and old characters and Powergirl is on it in her classic outfit. So I’m thinking she’s back people.
    end of spoilers
    Awesome, hope so!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog