Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Oh, and DC....if you're listening....give Superman Prime as a villain to PG and Connor. Not Superman, not the League, not Wonder Woman or any Flash, but the two characters who have a great reason to hate Prime, and at least a remote possibility of beating him.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Oh, and DC....if you're listening....give Superman Prime as a villain to PG and Connor. Not Superman, not the League, not Wonder Woman or any Flash, but the two characters who have a great reason to hate Prime, and at least a remote possibility of beating him.
    I agree with this request
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

spoilers:
    I don't think that's an option any more after this https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/9068110.html
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't think that's an option any more after this https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/9068110.html
    end of spoilers.

He always seems to comeback though...even if he shouldn't lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers.
    Nothing there that prevents him from giving PG and Connor a major bad guy. And it makes such narrative sense that it needs to happen.

Okay, that's my new go to explanation for that weakness.
    That's me; making DC "head canon" friendly since....whenever I joined CBR I guess.

And I agree with making Superboy Prime a major foe for Karen and Conner. Karen especially.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Superboy-Prime is gone and he is way to powerful of an enemy for both of them but I will agree that I would have loved to see Kara and Prime deal with their issues. I'm pretty sure Power Girl absolutely hate Prime

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Prime is a great rogue for Karen, but they did just redeem him a bit.

Extraordinary Member

Power Girl vs. er....Divine...they missed a chance there to call her Galatea.

Extraordinary Member

Did I already post this?

Extraordinary Member

A nice mystery cover from JSA vs Kobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Prime is a great rogue for Karen, but they did just redeem him a bit.
    I don't think he will be back

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I would rather see the end of Prime. He never should have been turned into a villain in the first place and only was because Johns doesn't understand Superman and Didio had this stupid thing about turning superheroes into wrestling characters. Prime was his "heel". Now that both are out of the picture, give the poor kid the happy ending he should have gotten way back in 1985.
    Assassinate Putin!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I don't think he will be back
    I just don't know what else there is to do with the guy anymore, but he did have a good angle for Karen to hate him with.

Hey Robanker, you mentioned in another thread that you feel strongly that PG isn't bisexual, and I was wondering why. I don't know her very well, and I'm not saying she needs to be Bi, but what's the particular reason for her not to be?