Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Superman and Lois Lane Appreciation 2021

At the end of the year, all Appreciation threads are closed and new threads for the coming year are put in place.

Appreciation threads are for just that - Appreciation. Not for debate, not for slamming and not for bringing other characters down by comparison.

This thread is for the Appreciation of the Superman/Lois Lane relationship!

Commence appreciating!

Gaelforce
    WW Moderator
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Here's to hoping 2021 is a great year for the best couple in comics. There's nothing to indicate it will be, but dammit I want to remain positive!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Seemed topical. Source: Action Comics #810

Happy New Year to Lois and Clark .

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Here's to hoping 2021 is a great year for the best couple in comics. There's nothing to indicate it will be, but dammit I want to remain positive!
    Not with Johnson. If the rumors are confirmed, then after him in the summer, the comic will begin to write Waid, then Clark and Lois will again receive more attention.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Happy new year to everyone and Clois.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Not with Johnson. If the rumors are confirmed, then after him in the summer, the comic will begin to write Waid, then Clark and Lois will again receive more attention.
    Yeah, but that's still 2021 and while I think the new TV show looks awful from that trailer, I hope it takes off and reaffirms the idea to AT&T that people care about Lois!

Yeah, but that's still 2021 and while I think the new TV show looks awful from that trailer, I hope it takes off and reaffirms the idea to AT&T that people care about Lois!
    Personally, I liked the trailer. I just wish the sons of Clark and Lois were 10 years old. Lois is one of the most successful and popular comic book characters. Cartoons in which more attention is paid to her have become successful. And comics with her too. It's a pity Johnson doesn't pay attention to it.

I read an article that said that if Snyder's Justice League wi successful, we will get Man Of Steel 2 which will probably show Clark and Lois's wedding. And in Man Of Steel 3, Jon will probably be born.
    Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 01-01-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

I always try and remain positive for my couple, holding out hope until the very end. I know many aren't looking forward to the tv show for a number of reasons but I will watch, hoping for the best. I am rather disappointed by the comics side for sidelining Lois. I don't need her to be front and center, just there, doing what she does best is all I ask.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 01-01-2021 at 01:24 PM.