Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Attachment 104114

I honestly wish we could see these two at different times of their life together. The rivalry at the beginning, the triangle for two, after they marry, Rebirth (with kid Jon), post Bendis (young adult Jon). The difference from all stages of their relationship will be so interesting to see/read.
    In movies and comics, a love triangle is not needed. The way they were featured in Man Of Steel is much better than in Donner's films. And we will see an adult Jon in the Future State. But I would like DC to bring back 10 year old Jon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    In movies and comics, a love triangle is not needed. The way they were featured in Man Of Steel is much better than in Donner's films. And we will see an adult Jon in the Future State. But I would like DC to bring back 10 year old Jon.
    In live action, the triangle for two is very much outdated. I was talking more in line with comics where its possible to write all different stages at the same time while movies/TV might only focus on one era for their own story purposes. I just want to read all versions in some format whether in or out of continuity.

In live action, the triangle for two is very much outdated. I was talking more in line with comics where its possible to write all different stages at the same time while movies/TV might only focus on one era for their own story purposes. I just want to read all versions in some format whether in or out of continuity.
    In the cartoon Superman: Man Of Tomorrow, Lois doesn't know that Clark is Superman. If there will continuation, then it is possible that the love triangle will be shown. Superman comics from 80 and earlier, have a love triangle. In present, comics with a triangle may be, but unlikely.

Screenshot_20210103-220957_Chrome.jpg

Making Clark and Lois' sons teenagers in beginning of TV-show was unnecessary. It would be better if they were 10 years old.

Some of you might like this story some of you might not (those who prefer Lois as a purely civilian character will probably fall into the latter camp). Several years ago I wrote a Lois gains superpowers story that many people loved but sadly I let the story lose itself in a huge, bogged-down crossover. Well, good news everyone, I've gone back to the well using the reality-warping events of "Rebirth" as my AU point of divergence from canon. If so inclined, enjoy. -

Title

Super Family Rebirth

Summary

What if Mr. Mxyzptlk got bored during the pivotal event that created DC Rebirth and decided to twist things around some? Behold a world in which Lois Lane became Superwoman and gave birth to twins rather than a son. We follow the adventures of this newly expanded Super Family as a terrifying evil threatens to tear the universe apart. AU versions of major events from Rebirth onward.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1378489...Family-Rebirth
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Screenshot_20210103-220957_Chrome.jpg

Making Clark and Lois' sons teenagers in beginning of TV-show was unnecessary. It would be better if they were 10 years old.
    Yeah, I can't fathom why they aged them up so much other than for some CW drama, which is a shame.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Yeah, I can't fathom why they aged them up so much other than for some CW drama, which is a shame.
    I hate to say it but most child actors are not very good (and that's not their fault. It's hard to have that much emotional understanding and the skill to convey it with so little life experience at that age) and they age visually extremely fast, so it really hurts production.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I hate to say it but most child actors are not very good (and that's not their fault. It's hard to have that much emotional understanding and the skill to convey it with so little life experience at that age) and they age visually extremely fast, so it really hurts production.
    That's a valid point. A shame nonetheless.

Teen years are just the most ideal time for change and growth perfect for generating conflict.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Teen years are just the most ideal time for change and growth perfect for generating conflict.
    Especially between two brothers with vastly different personalities, and the possibility of a girl between them. I'm hoping the drama comes more from Clark and the secret he's kept from them their whole lives and how they navigate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Not all child actors play their roles badly. There are children who perform their roles even better than some adult actors.

Astonishing Member

SnL_CW.jpg

I hope this bodes well for the show, couple the interest with good writing and great effects and this show might be a little more than worthwhile during this Superman on film drought.

20210104_214617.jpg

By Jamal Yaseem Igle.

SnL_CW.jpg

I hope this bodes well for the show, couple the interest with good writing and great effects and this show might be a little more than worthwhile during this Superman on film drought.
    I hope the TV show will have better stories. It would be much better if there were no love triangle in the TV show. Instead, it would have been scenes of little John and Jordan learning to use their powers.