Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Well aside from action parallels there are some obvious plot similarities: Nat is on the run from SHIELD in the comic, she'll be on the run from the governments of the world in the movie. She has to face a newly formed Red Room in both.

But that is only the basic outline, most of the story will surely play out differently so it's possíble you'll like the movie.
    Yeah, since we've got Yelena, Red Guardian, Taskmaster, etc.

Well aside from action parallels there are some obvious plot similarities: Nat is on the run from SHIELD in the comic, she'll be on the run from the governments of the world in the movie. She has to face a newly formed Red Room in both.

But that is only the basic outline, most of the story will surely play out differently so it's possíble you'll like the movie.
    Okay but you just described like 80% of all black widow comics xD

But yeah there's a MCU project that gives me the scares that it might try too hard to be an adaptation of a certain comic it's not Black Window.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Nat by Otto.

nat by otto.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Okay but you just described like 80% of all black widow comics xD

But yeah there's a MCU project that gives me the scares that it might try too hard to be an adaptation of a certain comic it's not Black Window.
    What is it, too much Fraction in the Hawkeye show?
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

What is it, too much Fraction in the Hawkeye show?
    Indeed. But I didn't name it because I didn't want to put that into the Widow Thread.

Too keep it on topic: I wouldn't be surprised if Nat shows up in some flashbacks over there too.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nat by Otto.

nat by otto.jpg
    Looks clunky, but not bad .

Everywhere I go I see his art.

Probably because he keeps doodling stuff on twitter sometimes even in the form of requests.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 06-17-2021 at 09:40 AM.

My Twitter

So having read the Captain America Annual it seems Thompson's memo that Nat is a softy now didn't make the rounds yet. Not that I mind it.

capannual.jpg
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

So having read the Captain America Annual it seems Thompson's memo that Nat is a softy now didn't make the rounds yet. Not that I mind it.

capannual.jpg
    I bought this but haven't read it yet. How's the story?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I bought this but haven't read it yet. How's the story?
    There's not much to the story, basically a prolonged chase with some background information, so it's mostly build-up for the coming issues.

capannual.jpg
    Well, this probably took place pre-Thompson since she has her normal costume and hair .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, this probably took place pre-Thompson since she has her normal costume and hair .
    I want to believe that her locker in Avengers mansion only contains her classic suits so I'm positive we'll see that look every time she appears in Avengers missions in the future.

I want to believe that her locker in Avengers mansion only contains her classic suits so I'm positive we'll see that look every time she appears in Avengers missions in the future.
    I wouldn't mind it .

Scarlett confirming Budapest explanation:

Also funny that she has the same hairstyle here as Natasha in the current ongoing.