Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

bw11.jpg

So #11 is penciled by De Latorre instead of Casagrande. Fine for me as his work on #6 was great but I'm wondering if Casagrande has another book besides BW? Otherwise it would be odd for her to have this much trouble keeping schedules.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    bw11.jpg

So #11 is penciled by De Latorre instead of Casagrande. Fine for me as his work on #6 was great but I'm wondering if Casagrande has another book besides BW? Otherwise it would be odd for her to have this much trouble keeping schedules.
    That gunsmoke into exposed cleavage is an...interesting design choice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I didn't like the Waid/Samnee run much at all but if they want to throw in some action scene parallels be my guest.
    Some of these are pretty cool.

I do hope this story will have a much more creative and easier to invest storyline which is where aforementioned run faceplates hard for me.
    I still can't understand why Waid never made a Spider-Man guest appearance in the pages of Black Widow. It would have been a huge cash cow for Marvel...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    bw11.jpg

Damn thats a nice cover.
    I really enjoyed the first arc but dropped it 2 issues into second arc.
    The team idea is good but it takes a lot of time away from Nat.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I still can't understand why Waid never made a Spider-Man guest appearance in the pages of Black Widow. It would have been a huge cash cow for Marvel...
    Missed opportunities.
    They should team up more.Specially after Ends of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Damn thats a nice cover.
    I really enjoyed the first arc but dropped it 2 issues into second arc.
    The team idea is good but it takes a lot of time away from Nat.
    I don't have that issue yet. But with Thompson announcing Hawkeye (and maybe Bucky?) for the third arc while the current three supporting characters will also stay on the book I could see it getting too crowded for my taste...
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

This kind of reminds me of how Thompson gave Carol a "team" in her solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This kind of reminds me of how Thompson gave Carol a "team" in her solo.
    Wasn't different in the Kate Bishop solo either.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Hopefully that's all the exposition in the book.

Another rad as all hell Hughes cover:
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Another rad as all hell Hughes cover:
    And Hughes Yelena .

The current volume of Black Widow is really killing it.

Extraordinary Member

Natasha is someone I wish Peter would let know he was Spidey. I remember an old Marvel Team Up where they worked together and Natasha had fallen into one of her old KGB covers and Nancy Rushman and as both Spidey and Peter he had tried to help her.

I like the Spidey villain variant of #8, too.

bwvar.jpg