Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    So I guess the appreciation threads will be closed and new ones opened come January the 1st? I'd appreciate it if the user who is going to open the new one used either Natasha Romanova (that would be my preference) or Natasha Romanoff in the headline. The first one ist the correct name while the latter is the Americanized version they went with in the MCU. The currently used Romanov is just wrong Russian (I know it was used in the comics but clearly because the writers had no clue about Russian surnames). No offence to you Matternativ, I know this was used in the older threads and you just kept it in line, but it bothers me since I joined
    Lol no worries. I recall thinking about changing it when I create the thread last year but since I had never seen anyone bring it up I figured I'd keep it as is in case that was an actual way to write it that I just hadn't been aware of.

But since Covid cases over here give us a brief enough window between waves to actually celebrate New year's this year I will not be around to create the threads anyway.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 12-26-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Going for an art deco vibe, I see...