Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think that, and other inclinations, are going to be part of the challenge for her here.
    Hopefully! I think that could be a good conflict.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I keep forgetting that's an actual thing tbh.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Perez.jpg

This is my Widow. First shoot a Widow's Bite to the face and then ask the questions. Funny thing is these guys she's killing left and right are actually SHIELD agents, lol. Gotta love the goofiness of some old comics.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

This is my Black Widow.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Perez.jpg

This is my Widow. First shoot a Widow's Bite to the face and then ask the questions. Funny thing is these guys she's killing left and right are actually SHIELD agents, lol. Gotta love the goofiness of some old comics.
    I love old comics.

COVER PRONTA.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Looks like this volume is finally going to say "teen legacy here we go". Any hero that has been around awhile needs that teen angle and now after 50yrs Nat is getting hers....maybe. Lets see where it goes with this pick pocket girl, whose name escapes me right now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Looks like this volume is finally going to say "teen legacy here we go". Any hero that has been around awhile needs that teen angle and now after 50yrs Nat is getting hers....maybe. Lets see where it goes with this pick pocket girl, whose name escapes me right now.
    Didn't Natasha have a legacy in Ava Orlova, the Red Widow? She's only appeared in a handful of stories, but it was recent enough that she could be picked back up.

I keep forgetting she exists.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Didn't Natasha have a legacy in Ava Orlova, the Red Widow? She's only appeared in a handful of stories, but it was recent enough that she could be picked back up.
    Oh yeah, back when they were promoting that novel she was in?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was really cool!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

bw7.jpg

I wonder if Kelly Thompson puts magic shenanigans in every book she writes.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    bw7.jpg

I wonder if Kelly Thompson puts magic shenanigans in every book she writes.
    Well, there was some mystical craziness with Kate Bishop's mom if I remember right...

Scarlet Witch solo when ?

Second printing cover of #6 showcasing the new character, Lucy Nguyen.

Looks fashionable as hell.

My Twitter