Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Second printing cover of #6 showcasing the new character, Lucy Nguyen.
    I liked the name Marigold better

Nice to see the issue getting a second printing, so the series seems to go down well. But as this is still Black Widow we are talking about Marvel will somehow find a way to mess it up again.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Second printing cover of #6 showcasing the new character, Lucy Nguyen.
    Feels kinda anime...and electricity powers?

I was thinking Borderlands personally.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I was thinking Borderlands personally.
    She looks like she'd fit in a Battle Royale game.

A Winter Guard mini series with Yelena and Alexei is coming in August. https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...c-winter-guard

Together with hints made by David Harbour on his instagram a couple of days ago this could mean that the Winter Guard will feature in the Black Widow movie.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    A Winter Guard mini series with Yelena and Alexei is coming in August. https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...c-winter-guard

Together with hints made by David Harbour on his instagram a couple of days ago this could mean that the Winter Guard will feature in the Black Widow movie.
    Yaaaaassssss. I literally tweeted yesterday morning that the Winter Guard needed a mini yesterday morning, and a few hours later the mini was announced.

Extraordinary Member

Hasn't Alexei always been a bad guy?? Now they are trying to redeem him?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Hasn't Alexei always been a bad guy?? Now they are trying to redeem him?
    Movie synergy I guess. That path was already paved in Natasha's series when he switched sides at the last moment.

That said, didn't he make a heroic sacrifice in his first ever story arc? I think he saved Captain America's life or something, so a redemption arc is something of a tradition for him.

I'm kind of curious how they'll fit the Winter Guard in the MCU. I was thinking to myself it would make sense for world powers to want their own Avengers equivalent.

Also curious to see how the writers go about depicting Russian Superheroes considering all the Russian political controversy. I guess we have Alexei and Yelena who want to redeem Russia while the Winter Guard are the hardline loyalists, if still moral.

I'm kind of wondering if this is before or after Yelena and Natasha's current partnership.

Extraordinary Member

Was Natasha the only one to get the Red Room's super soldier juice...or did Yelena and others get it?

BANNED

I've never been a huge Natasha fan and I've tried her solos before (they've not been for me) but this current series is blowing me away. These actions scenes and fights just give me a thrill and I love the artwork. I'm genuinely shocked it's so good. Here's hoping it continues.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I've never been a huge Natasha fan and I've tried her solos before (they've not been for me) but this current series is blowing me away. These actions scenes and fights just give me a thrill and I love the artwork. I'm genuinely shocked it's so good. Here's hoping it continues.
    Thompson’s been killing it with this book, and her Captain Marvel run. I hope she gets a third book soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Was Natasha the only one to get the Red Room's super soldier juice...or did Yelena and others get it?
    The implication in the Black Widow: Homecoming series was that all of the Widows of Natasha's generation got it, but the younger ones (Yelena included) didn't.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm expecting them to make a joke about how Americanized Natasha is .