Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Natasha by Olivier Coipel.

OLIVIER COIPEL BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Anya, I guess?
    Actually Natasha had more run-ins with Damon Dran than with her but she's up there, too. Anya likely won't have any new appearances soon though as Kelly Thompson doesn't like Red Room stories.

Red Guardian is maybe the strongest contender for Nat's #1 villain but as the last arc spoilers:
    showed him changing sides it's hard to tell if he's an enemy at this point or not.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Hm, I guess that's the first appearance of the movie batons in a comic book then. For a one-off it's okay I guess.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I'm not sure how I feel about tron line Widow.

the release pattern of the #BlackWidow movie will be a "last-minute" decision, says #Disney CEO Bob Chapek

BLACK WIDOW #8

KELLY THOMPSON (W), ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)

Cover by ADAM HUGHES

SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER by DAVI GO

The Black Widow races to learn the secrets behind Apogee and the powers of the Olio. Meanwhile, the White Widow is recruiting - but is the newly powered Lucy ready? The Widows' spy-der on the inside, Anya Corazon, hunts for answers, but she's running out of time--and headlong into danger. Don't miss the beginning of a new era for the Black Widow--and her web of spy-ders!

32 pages, $3.99.

Looks like Natasha (or Yelena) is going to be forming a little female super-group in her book.

Looks like Natasha (or Yelena) is going to be forming a little female super-group in her book.
    I'm always hoping for more female team-ups in Black Widow books. Looking forward to seeing Anya...and hoping to see some of Marvel's other hotshot super spies, like Agent 13, Mockingbird, Spider-Woman, Quake...

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I'm always hoping for more female team-ups in Black Widow books. Looking forward to seeing Anya...and hoping to see some of Marvel's other hotshot super spies, like Agent 13, Mockingbird, Spider-Woman, Quake...
    Natasha, Black Cat, Silver Sable, Agent 13, Mockingbird and Daughters of the Dragon.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Interesting that this miniseries hasn't brought out a new wave of BlackHill shippers. It's already one of Natasha's more popular ships with other women, and you'd have to care about someone a lot in order to hunt down and execute someone for killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Noto drew a lovely Natasha .

Anya, I guess?
    She has an enemy called Anya? That could get confusing, especially now we know Spider-Girl Anya Corazon is joining the book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    BLACK WIDOW #8

KELLY THOMPSON (W), ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)

Cover by ADAM HUGHES

SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER by DAVI GO

The Black Widow races to learn the secrets behind Apogee and the powers of the Olio. Meanwhile, the White Widow is recruiting - but is the newly powered Lucy ready? The Widows' spy-der on the inside, Anya Corazon, hunts for answers, but she's running out of time--and headlong into danger. Don't miss the beginning of a new era for the Black Widow--and her web of spy-ders!

32 pages, $3.99.

So Nat is falling out of a window again? Is Kelly making this her new shtick?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Interesting that this miniseries hasn't brought out a new wave of BlackHill shippers. It's already one of Natasha's more popular ships with other women, and you'd have to care about someone a lot in order to hunt down and execute someone for killing them.
    Not sure if that's in line with their comic book history though, they were never shown to trust each other let alone care much for each other, quite the opposite sometimes.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Astonishing Member

BW falling from a window looking scared is an old comic book schtick -- especially popular in the 1970s. I don't know that it has a place in modern comic books as I can't imagine Natasha loosing her cool to the degree she is on that cover.

I'm a bit meh on the new outfit. I always prefer long hair on Natasha -- and the additional lines are so 2010.