Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    So Nat is falling out of a window again? Is Kelly making this her new shtick?

clean.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    BW falling from a window looking scared is an old comic book schtick -- especially popular in the 1970s. I don't know that it has a place in modern comic books as I can't imagine Natasha loosing her cool to the degree she is on that cover.

I'm a bit meh on the new outfit. I always prefer long hair on Natasha -- and the additional lines are so 2010.
    Can't argue with that .

savage.jpg

Variant cover for Savage Avengers #19.

Guess she won't be in the book though. I'm wondering what happened to that team-up of her, Logan, Elektra and Frank. It somehow ended pretty abruptly and now this seems to be more a solo book for Conan.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    savage.jpg

Variant cover for Savage Avengers #19.

Guess she won't be in the book though. I'm wondering what happened to that team-up of her, Logan, Elektra and Frank. It somehow ended pretty abruptly and now this seems to be more a solo book for Conan.
    I always got the sense it was going to be a Conan book at the end of the day.

Movie will be on Disney+ and in cinemas on July 9.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...simultaneously
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I always got the sense it was going to be a Conan book at the end of the day.
    Re: Savage Avengers

I felt it was obvious that this title was a Conan focused book also. I've been reading it and that is exactly what it is, a thinly veiled way of having Conan interact in the present day with a revolving door of A/B list Avengers cast.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Thank you Jed MacKay, that Widow vs Tasky fight was exactly what I needed after the non-existent action in the last BW issue.

Too bad the series is over. Was a fun read.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So the piping has a plot purpose. Good, but it still kind of stands out .

It is kind of interesting to think that Natasha at this point might come off as an Americanized Russian woman compared to Yelena.

Nothing says new direction for an ongoing quite like a new location, Superhero home base, and a private fight against crime .

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    "The web" looks rad as hell.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Some sexy art in there.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Hi all. Final trailer for the Black Widow movie:

July 9th folks! In theaters and Disney premier access! Looks totally sweet!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hi all. Final trailer for the Black Widow movie:

July 9th folks! In theaters and Disney premier access! Looks totally sweet!
    I am totally here for Natasha sporting more of a classic Black Widow look .

Not much new footage apart from flashback scenes from her childhood but that's okay as they don't want to show too much and it's the third trailer already.

The Avengers theme in Russian plainchant sounds absolutely epic though. Now they must include it in the movie.