Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    It's why Thompson preferred not to put focus on it in her run.

Preview for #7.
    I'm sure a ton of women have that hairstyle but I can't see it and not think how she can barely see out of her left eye now .

Having all these young women and Yelena around is probably not going to help with her kid issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm sure a ton of women have that hairstyle but I can't see it and not think how she can barely see out of her left eye now .

Having all these young women and Yelena around is probably not going to help with her kid issues...
    At least Lucy seems to be a teenager, if not even a young adult. I already got tired of the trope that practically every martial artist in the MU has a child sidekick right now.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    At least Lucy seems to be a teenager, if not even a young adult. I already got tired of the trope that practically every martial artist in the MU has a child sidekick right now.
    ...It does seem kind of common, now that you mention it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Rant time...I freaking hate legacy numbering...it is complete BS to me.
    Same. You shouldn’t pat yourself on the back if you have to continually relaunch once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That last page, Nat and Yelena reads like a couple arguing over their child.

Extraordinary Member

Did they explain what Lucy's powers are??

Did they explain what Lucy's powers are??
    No. Though, I wonder if she has any powers at all?

In the previous issue she never displayed any powers. She was shown as physically fit and with some normal acrobatic moves, but nothing that says she is superhuman. The preview also doesn't show her with any powers.

Maybe that blue thing from her arms from the covers is part of the suit she'll get instead of actual powers?

Extraordinary Member

No. Though, I wonder if she has any powers at all?

In the previous issue she never displayed any powers. She was shown as physically fit and with some normal acrobatic moves, but nothing that says she is superhuman. The preview also doesn't show her with any powers.

Maybe that blue thing from her arms from the covers is part of the suit she'll get instead of actual powers?
    Synopsis from issue 8 from Marvel Comic Database...I am assuming the glowy arms does something.

synopsis.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    The Red Room is getting overexposure at the moment, doesn't it? As if Aaron's boring Red Widow character wasn't enough now he is making She-Hulk a Red Room recruit, smh.
    is the plan to turn Jennifer into the Green Widow?

... by default, then there are perhaps other Widows out there, unofficial or otherwise.. blue, violet, orange, etc.. all with perhaps different combat specialties or assignments..

Synopsis from issue 8 from Marvel Comic Database...I am assuming the glowy arms does something.

synopsis.PNG
    Since it says "newly powered" she's probably getting her powers in either #7 or 8.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the plan to turn Jennifer into the Green Widow?

... by default, then there are perhaps other Widows out there, unofficial or otherwise.. blue, violet, orange, etc.. all with perhaps different combat specialties or assignments..
    As I said in the She-Hulk thread, I hope they use Jen to create their own gamma spawned characters. I’d love to see a female Abomination created during WWSH. I also hope this is the story that returns Jen to her former self.

Extraordinary Member

That last page, Nat and Yelena reads like a couple arguing over their child.
    I have a feeling that the coffee was drugged.Just seems like the kind of scene.

Astonishing Member

It's why Thompson preferred not to put focus on it in her run.

Preview for #7.
    Elena Casagrande's artwork is great, best thing about the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Elena Casagrande's artwork is great, best thing about the book.
    A Black Widow book should always look gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    As I said in the She-Hulk thread, I hope they use Jen to create their own gamma spawned characters. I’d love to see a female Abomination created during WWSH. I also hope this is the story that returns Jen to her former self.
    so, part of Jennifer's gamma energy siphoned off, like years ago when the Rick-Hulk's energy was used to re-power Samuel Sterns? Hmm..

What is this subplot with Natasha fantasizing about a son?