Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Can’t wait for the Black Widow movie. Hopefully, even with the D+ shows airing and the upcoming 2021 movies, people are still hyped for the BW movie. I bought the Natasha Funko with her wearing the white outfit in the movie. She looks cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I don't even mind short hair. I just didn't like that specific haircut

Speaking of: As an old man over the age of 21 or however young the Fortnite Crowd is I have only recently seen the Black Widow model for that game and it looks freaking rad to be entirely honest.

I don't know why, but this is giving me "Disney Widow" vibe.

Or reminding me of that, like, sidekick character that appeared in a novel that had like a small comic story associated with her. The name escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Or reminding me of that, like, sidekick character that appeared in a novel that had like a small comic story associated with her. The name escapes me.
    Never read these novels but I guess her name was Ava Orlova aka Red Widow. I remember reading a story with her in a Mockingbird book.

I'm with you on the Fortnite look, doesn't really give me Natasha vibes. Put the hourglass away and you couldn't even tell it is her, it just could be any random female action character. Fortnite also has one in the white suit which looks much better imo.

white-widow.jpg
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 01-02-2021 at 03:16 AM.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Never read these novels but I guess her name was Ava Orlova aka Red Widow. I remember reading a story with her in a Mockingbird book.

I'm with you on the Fortnite look, doesn't really give me Natasha vibes. Put the hourglass away and you couldn't even tell it is her, it just could be any random female action character. Fortnite also has one in the white suit which looks much better imo.

white-widow.jpg
    Look I really like tanktops
    Sure it looks a little unusual but I'm always down for some new spin in a classic.
    The white look has always been a little hit and miss for me however, this one is more miss but the hair got some "warrior but also pretty" vibe and I can respect that.

Oh I think the only time I read something Red Widow related was when it came as an extra story in another comic.
    I wanna say it was that solid but oddly fan servicy MCU Widow prelude comic my brother got for free years ago.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Look I really like tanktops
    Sure it looks a little unusual but I'm always down for some new spin in a classic.
    The white look has always been a little hit and miss for me however, this one is more miss but the hair got some "warrior but also pretty" vibe and I can respect that.
    Oh then you'll probably have some trouble with her movie look as well as this is practically identical with the white suit she'll sport there. Depends how much time she'll spend in the white suit then I guess?

By the way I'm so glad the main suit of the movie will finally have golden belt and bracelets. Classic look ftw.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

By the way I'm so glad the main suit of the movie will finally have golden belt and bracelets. Classic look ftw.
    If it's the last time we see Natasha as Black Widow on-screen, it was about time they brought in those elements .

Oh then you'll probably have some trouble with her movie look as well as this is practically identical with the white suit she'll sport there. Depends how much time she'll spend in the white suit then I guess?

Nah it looked fine in the trailers. Live action and animated are two very different pairs of shoes.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Nah it looked fine in the trailers. Live action and animated are two very different pairs of shoes.
    This reminds me how most of the MCU designs didn't adapt well to animation...

Happy New Year, my friends!

EcQe7gYXYAAvKk7.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Happy new year, winterboy.

My Twitter

A few little minor updates:

Kelly Thompson confirmed that BW #5 being pushed to February was due to "art delays" and it was "nothing nefarious". Also Elena Casagrande shared that she's working on issue #7, and the next arc appears to be called "I am the Black Widow", so despite some delays things are still moving along!

Honestly, having lived through Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye which was plagued with numerous lengthy delays, this is nothing, but after so many cancellations I understand when people get concerned by a book missing a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    A few little minor updates:

Kelly Thompson confirmed that BW #5 being pushed to February was due to "art delays" and it was "nothing nefarious". Also Elena Casagrande shared that she's working on issue #7, and the next arc appears to be called "I am the Black Widow", so despite some delays things are still moving along!

Honestly, having lived through Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye which was plagued with numerous lengthy delays, this is nothing, but after so many cancellations I understand when people get concerned by a book missing a month.
    Good to hear .

Yeah I was happy to see that tweet by Elena and I am so very curious what the next arc is gonna be about. Mostly since we don't know yet how this one will wrap up.

My Twitter

My first thought is a revenge arc where she hunts down each person that was involved in the whole sham, but yeah without knowing how the current arc ends it's hard to predict.

I mean, if those two are really straight up dead then I am certain that is what we'll get.

I just don't think that is Kelly's style.

My Twitter