Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

https://twitter.com/ScarlettForum/st...scene-video%2F

Deleted scene which I guess was initially planned to end the movie instead of the Quinjet scene. Reminds me that if I have one gripe with the movie it's that it didn't address Nat's legacy to make up for that utter failure of Endgame, so this would have been nice from that standpoint.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post

Deleted scene which I guess was initially planned to end the movie instead of the Quinjet scene. Reminds me that if I have one gripe with the movie it's that it didn't address Nat's legacy to make up for that utter failure of Endgame, so this would have been nice from that standpoint.
    Great scene, They never really address that she is an inspiration to little kids specially girls worldwide aside from this movie like Cap or Iron man, etc. are.
    And if you don't mind my asking, what utter failure in endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Great scene, They never really address that she is an inspiration to little kids specially girls worldwide aside from this movie like Cap or Iron man, etc. are.
    And if you don't mind my asking, what utter failure in endgame?
    How her sacrifice was treated in the aftermath.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member

How her sacrifice was treated in the aftermath.
    Oh okay, the lack of a funeral.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    True. But we don't yet know where this one will fall. Titles stop anywhere in between all the time.
    Just ones I can recall cause I was getting them: All New Invaders and Scarlet Witch were 15 issues. Punisher by Rucka at 16 issues and Moon Knight by Ellis/Wood/Bunn at 17 issues.
    Lets shoot to tie the 20 issue mark for now.
    If she is going six issue story arcs then the series will likely go until at least issue 18.
    So far it has been green-lit in 5-issue-steps so as of now it's safe until #15.
    Should we see a solicit then for #16, provided she is still doing 5 issue arcs, then it is possible this series can tie the watermark of 20 issues. Let us just enjoy what we are getting now and that what we are getting is good. Slow burn that Apogee has been.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I truly can’t fathom how this scene was cut. At the very least let it lead into the dumb quinjet one or let happen following it.

Amazing cover for #13!

Judging from the suit and Madripoor I guess it'll be a callback to Uncanny X-Men #268. So the villain from her past is likely someone from that story.

You're not a member of this team until you end up with a form-fitting bodysuit, although I guess exposing your arms is a valid fashion choice .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You're not a member of this team until you end up with a form-fitting bodysuit, although I guess exposing your arms is a valid fashion choice .
    Most superheros wear form-fitting suits tbf.
    The Cap's, the Spiders, the Bats, the Lantern's,All X-men.
    It makes sense as well, good for movement(most are made to stick to body and not interfere, not like form-fitting clothes we wear) and reduce target area.

Most superheros wear form-fitting suits tbf.
    The Cap's, the Spiders, the Bats, the Lantern's,All X-men.
    It makes sense as well, good for movement(most are made to stick to body and not interfere, not like form-fitting clothes we wear) and reduce target area.
    Well, that and it's form-fitting .

I was just cluing into the theme of the heroines in the book...well, I think Anya's the only one that's more spandex than leather.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Pick up Winter Guard on Wednesday. It’s beautiful. I wish the main Avengers title was this good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, that and it's form-fitting .

I was just cluing into the theme of the heroines in the book...well, I think Anya's the only one that's more spandex than leather.
    Most guys and gals wear form-fitting clothes tbf.

And I see people complain about Female s*xulatization in MCU a lot specially for Widow but a much more recent film(FFH) is blatantly s*xulazing a minor(Peter) and it doesn't even fit into the character and plot(unlike a spy using her looks to her advantage, etc.) and no one cares so I don't buy into the whole heroines are only ones who are s*xulaized specially in MCU.Even in general most guys get s*xualized and no one cares.

Kinda off-topic but I saw someone on SM say it's okay for guys to be s*xulaized but not gals so that's why it's one my mind.

Either you have a problem w/ both or neither.Anything else seems pretty bias

Most guys and gals wear form-fitting clothes tbf.
    Yeah but other than Anya this team seems to be going for a bit of a theme with it .