Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

Sneak peek of Black Widow #12.

Clint and Bucky return to be partners of Nat and Yelena for the gala. Anya and Lucy go with each other.
    Looks like a Halloween issue with how out there everyone's outfits are .

"We need to go with outfits that won't look suspicious."

Anya and Nat: go with costumes that blatantly reveal their identities.

So I get from that panel that Clint plays Nat's partner and Bucky Yelena's? Some shippers gonna be mad
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Oh and the last What if episode was great by the way. Such a perfect ending. Almost seems as if the creators wrote it as an excuse for the crap Nat fans got from McFeely/Markus/Russos.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I think those hair ties they're wearing are cute - they look like spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    So I get from that panel that Clint plays Nat's partner and Bucky Yelena's? Some shippers gonna be mad
    Looks like it and it does make sense, as Bucky was a Russian operative (albeit brainwashed), and would've known Yelena for some time. Clint, however, has no friendly connection to Yelena.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Oh and the last What if episode was great by the way. Such a perfect ending. Almost seems as if the creators wrote it as an excuse for the crap Nat fans got from McFeely/Markus/Russos.
    I'll say as a whole I prefer Endgame like a 100 times over that last episode but it was enjoyable enough and nice to see Natasha getting a less bittersweet ending.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Well I somehow fail to find the "sweet" part in Natasha's Endgame ending but nevermind.

Guess I can post this here, too:

A new deleted scene from the BW movie is available on Disney+ so subscribers can watch it there. It shows what happened when Ross and his men arrived after the Red Room takedown. There are also videos on YouTube but they don't include the whole scene and are missing bits in between to avoid being taken down for copyright issues. Anyway, here they are:

part one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3691cNw76yw

middle part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzv_27laD7I

last part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7G3LF1ocFE

In another preview Nat is dancing with Bucky, so there's that.

Extraordinary Member

LMAO yeah, a little to obvious

Well I somehow fail to find the "sweet" part in Natasha's Endgame ending but nevermind.

Guess I can post this here, too:

A new deleted scene from the BW movie is available on Disney+ so subscribers can watch it there. It shows what happened when Ross and his men arrived after the Red Room takedown. There are also videos on YouTube but they don't include the whole scene and are missing bits in between to avoid being taken down for copyright issues. Anyway, here they are:

part one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3691cNw76yw

middle part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzv_27laD7I

last part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7G3LF1ocFE
    Oh sweet, I meant to give the movie a rewatch on the weekend anyway. Might as well check this bonus scene.

As for the bitter<sweet> ending.

She got to go out on her own terms as a hero sacrificing be herself so her team could go on and win the day to save the universe and she seemed quite happy to do so.
    From her own point of view it's bittersweet though the mileage of the audience may varybof course.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I appreciated What If showing off all of Natasha's various hairstyles and looks. It made me think of her as the real MCU Wasp being a fashion plate .

Well, she basically is. She took Wasp's place as the first female Avenger - with Hawkeye supplanting Hank Pym.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Oh sweet, I meant to give the movie a rewatch on the weekend anyway. Might as well check this bonus scene.

As for the bitter<sweet> ending.

She got to go out on her own terms as a hero sacrificing be herself so her team could go on and win the day to save the universe and she seemed quite happy to do so.
    From her own point of view it's bittersweet though the mileage of the audience may varybof course.
    The sacrifice itself isn't the problem. The two main problems I have is killing her off before she got her first movie and the lack of recognition of her sacrifice in the aftermath.

Natasha may not have cared if the world ignored her sacrifice but it obviously shouldn't be the case regardless. In the audio commentary to Endgame (obviously a reaction to the backlash right after the movie's release) the Russos called her sacrifice the most heroic act in all of the MCU. Yeah guys, too bad you completely failed to recognize that in your movie...

I mean I would have no problem if the movie showed the ignorance towards her sacrifice and made a point about it, highlighting that recognition isn't granted fairly as there are countless examples of that happening in the real world. But they did nothing with it and just treated the character as an afterthought after she served her role in the plot.

The sacrifice itself isn't the problem. The two main problems I have is killing her off before she got her first movie and the lack of recognition of her sacrifice in the aftermath.

Natasha may not have cared if the world ignored her sacrifice but it obviously shouldn't be the case regardless. In the audio commentary to Endgame (obviously a reaction to the backlash right after the movie's release) the Russos called her sacrifice the most heroic act in all of the MCU. Yeah guys, too bad you completely failed to recognize that in your movie...

I mean I would have no problem if the movie showed the ignorance towards her sacrifice and made a point about it, highlighting that recognition isn't granted fairly as there are countless examples of that happening in the real world. But they did nothing with it and just treated the character as an afterthought after she served her role in the plot.
    All fair. I was talking about her point of view as a character.

My Twitter