Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Natasha in Tasky #3.

Attachment 105943
    Gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gorgeous .
    Loved.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

New Nat content at last. The hiatus was far too long.

There was a similar pattern to Nat's ongoing in TM #3.

spoilers:
    Like the villains in her book Tasky had the chance to kill Nat off but refused because she had died already and came back. Seems to be a thing now that all villains/anti-heroes of the MU think Nat is immortal and killing her would thus be futile.
    end of spoilers
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    New Nat content at last. The hiatus was far too long.

There was a similar pattern to Nat's ongoing in TM #3.

spoilers:
    Like the villains in her book Tasky had the chance to kill Nat off but refused because she had died already and came back. Seems to be a thing now that all villains/anti-heroes of the MU think Nat is immortal and killing her would thus be futile.
    end of spoilers
    Tbh I kinda dig that haha.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Natasha is with the Avengers in Avengers Mech Strike. I don't think that has been mentioned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Tbh I kinda dig that haha.
    Me too. It's like a reputation boost. Also explains why Tasky is so scared of her.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    New Widow Content.
    I think this costume makes her look a little too closely tied, costume tailoring wise to the larger Spider-man family of characters.
    BW_HeroesReborn_ZemoTeam.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Natasha is with the Avengers in Avengers Mech Strike. I don't think that has been mentioned here.
    Got to be honest, I forgot that was even a thing.
    Me too. It's like a reputation boost. Also explains why Tasky is so scared of her.
    well I mean he has every reason to be scared even without that but yeah it does give additional motivation to get the **** away haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I think this costume makes her look a little too closely tied, costume tailoring wise to the larger Spider-man family of characters.
    I get what you are saying but I do feel like it looks different enough.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It just reminds me of those designs where she had those weird glowy red lines and emblem.

Beat me to it.

Man Kelly really delivers on the emotional gut punches when she wants to.

My Twitter

So the delay seems to be caused by Elena not being able to keep the schedule? Apparently de Latorre had to help out for this issue. Of course it also could be a creative choice like in #4 with Gomez but I somehow doubt it.
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 02-12-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Everyone is scared of Nat. Remember Viper's reaction when she found out the other members were planning to kill Natasha? She nearly peed her pants.

spoilers:
    I never expected to see Natasha get slapped in her own comic.
    end of spoilers

That issue was ace.

Great conclusion, amazing art as always, lots of heart and soul, hard hitting action spoilers:
    and the shipping folk on either side of the Bucks-Nat-Clint axis will come out of this satisfied too for good measure.
    end of spoilers

I can not overstate how satisfying this arc conclusion was to read.

My Twitter