Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/APR210862

Fantastic Four Life Story 2. the 70s, I dont know how I feel about Reed not only having no prior friendship with Ben but never meeting Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

Fantastic Four Life Story 2. the 70s, I dont know how I feel about Reed not only having no prior friendship with Ben but never meeting Victor.
    Yeah, not sure why Russel is going in this direction.

And jeez, Ben sure does look unhappy.

Judging by Hank's appearance there, Ant-Man and the Wasp don't yet exist either. This universe is definitely very different than 616.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yes that is odd. And I'm assuming he hasn't gone through any critical events that would turn him into Doctor Doom.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hope Slott lasts through at least 2025 and brings back Sharon.

I also don’t buy books I don’t enjoy. That’s just daft.
    That part. I still get Avengers, despite not enjoying it, but that’s because I get it free to review.

BANNED

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but for those like me who enjoyed the Defalco run, another epic collection is coming this fall.

Fantastic Four Epic Collection: This Flame, This Fury

Collects Fantastic Four (1961) 362-376, Fantastic Four Annual (1963) 25-26, Adventures of the Thing (1992) 3

This is 3rd epic collection of this run with one more probably coming next year to complete the whole run as 377-400 are still missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yes that is odd. And I'm assuming he hasn't gone through any critical events that would turn him into Doctor Doom.
    I'm inclined to put a huge "yet" at the end of your sentence. I think Russell is taking the 60 years he has to play with and bringing the developments that happened before the flight and spacing them in that period. Reed and Ben's friendship as well as the Reed/Doom relationship builds while Reed is Stretcho. I'm guessing and giving Russell the benefit of the doubt, but if we were to use 616 event order, there would be considerable time from the forties and fifties as well. Or I may read the full issue and hate it. Who knows as of yet?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned but for those like me who enjoyed the Defalco run, another epic collection is coming this fall.

Collects Fantastic Four (1961) 362-376, Fantastic Four Annual (1963) 25-26, Adventures of the Thing (1992) 3

This is 3rd epic collection of this run with one more probably coming next year to complete the whole run as 377-400 are still missing.
    That sounds like 2 more epics to me. Not that I’m complaining.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

I guess I'd be inclined to buy the TPB. It's intriguing that these different contexts are being explored. Reed, so far, is looked upon as a 'mostly stable' genius.. with his 'blindspot' being Galactus. Hmm..

Wondering if folks will show up like Inhumans, Wakanda/Panther, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I guess I'd be inclined to buy the TPB. It's intriguing that these different contexts are being explored. Reed, so far, is looked upon as a 'mostly stable' genius.. with his 'blindspot' being Galactus. Hmm..

Wondering if folks will show up like Inhumans, Wakanda/Panther, etc.
    It's blatantly obvious that Galactus will eat the earth, but just prior, Reed and Sue will send Franklin into space in a rocket big enough for only him.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Already on my radar from when it was originally announced! Thanks for post though. People are all about omnibus news but sometimes the epic and complete collections get lost I’m the shuffle.

Mighty Member

Sorry to change topics by why did Marvel cancel the title back in 2015? I remember it was not long after the movie bombed

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Per interviews by former FF writer Jonathan Hickman:

“I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point that Marvel isn’t publishing Fantastic Four because of their disagreement with Fox. While it bums me out, I completely understand because, well, it isn’t like they’re not acting out of cause. Fox needs to do a better job there.”

This was from Newsarama but if you want to go to the original article the URL has changed since it was purchased by GamesRadar. The Wayback Machine did archive it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170804...art-again.html
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    That sounds like 2 more epics to me. Not that I’m complaining.
    Yeah it’s a bit too much for one Epic collection, maybe they’ll Chuck in some FF unlimited issues that ran at the same time or unplugged issues.

It’ll be great to have the whole era collected.

Yeah it’s a bit too much for one Epic collection, maybe they’ll Chuck in some FF unlimited issues that ran at the same time or unplugged issues.

It’ll be great to have the whole era collected.
    yeah they really need to get those unplugged and unlimiteds in there….