Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Where is ms marvel/ she-thing? She was a member longer then she-hulk so why is she not on the cover? (or did i miss her? Kind of hard to see some of them.)
    Look between Jen's elbow and T'Challa's head. Looks like Thing rocks there.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Look between Jen's elbow and T'Challa's head. Looks like Thing rocks there.
    I think that's Darla's Thing suit, it looks like her head just above the logo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I think that's Darla's Thing suit, it looks like her head just above the logo
    OK...see that...so maybe behind Hulk under the 4 in the logo. They really need to put this out without the text.

When the beginnings of this were posted on Twitter, someone asked if there was room for Sharon and he said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    OK...see that...so maybe behind Hulk under the 4 in the logo. They really need to put this out without the text.
    Yeah, you're right, you can see the chevron on her shirt. Looks like Darla's at the back, with Sharon just in front of her, next to Ghost Rider.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Folks, all posts about FF #32 dated after Iron Maiden's first post for the spoiler/discussion thread were moved there as we have two parallel discussions that really should be in one thread. Please continue the FF#32 discussion there. Thanks.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, you're right, you can see the chevron on her shirt. Looks like Darla's at the back, with Sharon just in front of her, next to Ghost Rider.
    I think y'all have got it! And yeah, there should def be a version without all the overlaying graphics!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

This is one impressive Thing collection!
    https://twitter.com/panlives/status/1393506150709092352

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

. . . But here's the Thing!
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is one impressive Thing collection!
    https://twitter.com/panlives/status/1393506150709092352

Ben needs another solo cartoon show. each episode teams up with someone in the Marvel world.
    the Ben solo show can be paired up with a new FF group cartoon. I hope a new show is created before the MCU movie. I hope that's not the reason a new show hasn't been commissioned. Oh well.

years ago I thought that the FF might return to the MCU more likely as a cartoon of some sort. But I don't think all the animated recent ones are exactly tied into the MCU.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    years ago I thought that the FF might return to the MCU more likely as a cartoon of some sort. But I don't think all the animated recent ones are exactly tied into the MCU.
    They're heavily based around the MCU.

Avengers Assemble was at first, having the same six heroes from the first Avengers film but also adding Falcon, but not by season 4 (which was in 2017). At that point they added Ms. Marvel to the team, who, of course, is only just about to enter the MCU. They also added Jane Foster Thor to the team (as Thunderstrike), and she's only getting her powers next year in the MCU (in Thor: Love and Thunder). Those two were clearly synergy to the ANAD Avengers comics which had Kamala and Jane on the team. They also added Captain Marvel and Black Panther, whose movies weren't out yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I like the anniversary cover.......She-Hulk was always my favorite replacement member.....unlike the Avengers bringing someone new into the FF4 mix isn't as easy but she and a few others made the transition well

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I like the anniversary cover.......She-Hulk was always my favorite replacement member.....unlike the Avengers bringing someone new into the FF4 mix isn't as easy but she and a few others made the transition well
    Spider-man and She hulk are my favs