Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Namorita as well in the upper right.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

From Twitter: Fantastic Four bubble gum.
    https://twitter.com/zeta_mecha/statu...50999681974272

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Superherohype has the previews for next week's Fantastic Four #33

I think this forgiveness thing is a non-starter because Johnny has slept with the bride to be. We'll see how this plays out but I don't think this will turn out well for Johnny & Zora. At least there's always Silva's art to look at.

Johnny ruined everything!

Are there any Latverian traditions about what to do with the man who fucked bride of Doom?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenXXX View Post
    Johnny ruined everything!

Are there any Latverian traditions about what to do with the man who fucked bride of Doom?
    I do think Johnny will piss off Doom like never before when he finds out, and a previous solicit states the two will come into conflict. So my wild guess is that, Doom will say to Johnny since he likes carnal pleasure so much he'll make him flame on not only permanently, but transform him into actual fire, so that he won't even have a solid body to enjoy sex with. Hence the "Flame On" tease.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Johnny has been unable to put out the flames several times in history, I don't think this can be considered the biggest change since 1961, as they tease it.
    Although, I have no idea what could have been such a big change.

That's why I added the part about not being solid. He becomes similar to Monica Rambeau when she's powered up.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Ironically Doom was the one who helped Johnny before when he couldn't flame off. Somehow it all involved the spell that enabled Sue to safely deliver baby Valeria. I think Zora will be a big trouble too. Maybe that will pave the way for Kristoff to get back into Doom's good graces. Right now he is the governor of the newly annexed Symkaria.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-11-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Don't like when the FF bend over backwards to cater to Doom. I don't see Sue or Ben even caring about the forgiveness thing after all he's done to them.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Don't like when the FF bend over backwards to cater to Doom. I don't see Sue or Ben even caring about the forgiveness thing after all he's done to them.
    Even though it was a retcon done by Fraction, it's now considered canon that Ben caused the accident with the device Victor built in college. (even though I have a feeling that will get retconned some day)

I have expressed this before but I really hated how when Slott started his FF run it was like he ignored everything that went on when Ben and Johnny where left behind on Earth while Doom was Infamous Iron Man. They were actually allies once Ben realized that Victor was trying to be a different person. They even teamed up Victor , Ben and Johnny for a while in Zdarsky's Marvel Two in One.

Then in Slott's run it was back to the old days of Doom making death traps

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Superherohype has the previews for next week's Fantastic Four #33

I think this forgiveness thing is a non-starter because Johnny has slept with the bride to be. We'll see how this plays out but I don't think this will turn out well for Johnny & Zora. At least there's always Silva's art to look at.

Silva has been the high point of this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Even though it was a retcon done by Fraction, it's now considered canon that Ben caused the accident with the device Victor built in college. (even though I have a feeling that will get retconned some day)

I have expressed this before but I really hated how when Slott started his FF run it was like he ignored everything that went on when Ben and Johnny where left behind on Earth while Doom was Infamous Iron Man. They were actually allies once Ben realized that Victor was trying to be a different person. They even teamed up Victor , Ben and Johnny for a while in Zdarsky's Marvel Two in One.

Then in Slott's run it was back to the old days of Doom making death traps
    F4 cannot exist without their archenemy - just as Batman cannot exist without the Joker and Superman without Luthor. When they were gone, Doom could have been someone else, but now they are back and their main enemy too.
    This has been inevitable since we turned the last page of Secret Wars.
    I'm ok with that, especially since Slott is writing good John Byrne's Doom, it could have been much worse - Stan Lee's Doctor Doom. Slott writes like a fan, and you have to either accept it or wait for a new writer, but Dan Slott's Doom will be like that, the enemy of F4, with deadly traps, plans for revenge, etc, the classic insidious Doctor Doom. Ewing will obviously be different, perhaps closer to Hickman, so at least non-fans of Slott's version have a lot to turn their attention to.

Johnny is so, so dead, it will be interesting in how Doom deals with his bride
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I imagine if he's really furious about the situation Victorious will pay some price for her being unfaithful even if she and Victor weren't in that kind of a relationship yet. And in the preview Zora had a chance to confess but didn't. It will be worse on her if he finds out from someone else, like Johnnie. Much like what Sue did in that "Herald of Doom" arc, Johnny scoring with Zora will probably be a very public humiliation. On top of that, he placed a lot of trust in Zora and that's something a bit rare. There are only a few people he trusts...I'd say Dr. Strange is one of them and the other was Lancer, his bodyguard from HR Earth/Planet Doom.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-12-2021 at 08:55 AM.