Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oh, I know this. It's not like I wasn't around when Cher was more active at the awards shows, etc. And I like to watch the red carpet stuff at the Oscars and Golden Globes.

I think Sue's outfit would look more elegant if it didn't look like a peep show look at her undies. It could be cuter if it were a little strapless mini dress underneath. It just looks like a plain bra and panties. There could be glittery accent jewels or something
    Hard to see, but the underwear is covered in crystals.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Hard to see, but the underwear is covered in crystals.
    Yeah, I see a couple now that I magnified the image more. Needs to be a lot more "flashy" IMO. The outer layer is fine but more crystals, sequins or something need to shine through. I still think a mini dress of some kind underneath would look better.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenXXX View Post
    I still don't buy that its Victorious. Why hide the face. This is gonna be Lyja, watch.

they still refer to it as "State University"? lol. what state, exactly? I don't think it's betraying the legacy of Stan & Jack to be a little more specific.

It's not Empire State University is it? Which is what Marvel Comics calls New York's university.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

The F4 will appear in Immortal Hulk, not sure who that is standing next to Reed(who looks pretty buff, gotta say i like Bennetts version of him)

Still does anyone have a clue who that might be? I think Sue is behind her next to Thing and Torch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    The F4 will appear in Immortal Hulk, not sure who that is standing next to Reed(who looks pretty buff, gotta say i like Bennetts version of him)

Still does anyone have a clue who that might be? I think Sue is behind her next to Thing and Torch.
    Betty??...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

Kirby drew him buff. I wish they'd get back to that. Tired of the goofy sitcom Dad look.

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    I still don't buy that its Victorious. Why hide the face. This is gonna be Lyja, watch.
    Reasonable guess, I think you are right.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Betty??...
    It's possible i am trying to find some images of her Bennett did when she is in human form in Immortal HUlk and it's similar but not quite the same, like her hair is a bit different and she is wearing a different outfit, so not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    No, I don't think so. Doom knows Zora very well .... She knows things about him (see the Doctor Doom series) and he knows her parents were. He could trip up an imposter on that fact. and I think he has a Skrull detector

So Lyja has obviously disguised herself as Sky... This is the same predatory crap I talk about and it being ignored by Marvel is disgusting.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Hopefully this is Skye's send off issue her & Johnny have been playing this little game too long now I'm over it.

I actually stopped reading Slott's Fantastic Four for about a year and I am slowly catching up. Yeah, Skye can just join the ranks of forgotten characters as far as I am concerned.

I hope Kristoff is invited to the wedding. Things haven't been very close with Daddy Dearest lately.