Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1641
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

For those who want to read the classic version of the origin of Galactus, check it out in Thor beginning in #163 or see if you can find the condensed version in one one shot called Super-villain Classics #1 (1983) They are available on Marvel Unlimited

The issues credit Stan Lee & Jack Kirby but I don't think anyone would be surprised if 90% of this saga is Jack Kirby. The only thing is Vince Colletta is the inker. I think it looks like the Kirby work is there but he was known to erase stuff or just not ink it in.

the demise of Taa and the universe that existed at the time....

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I didn't even know these existed but they were put up for pre-order back in June by MezcoToyz. The preorders are already in but if you are really want to purchase this set you can be put on the wait list but you will only be able to get a set if a pre-order customer cancels.
    It's one of the best set of Fantastic Four figures I've seen and they are in cloth costumes with multiple head or hand alternate pieces. IMO they should have sold them individually and you can only but the as a set for $420! They should have had a totally flamed on Torch too. I think this is definitely the best facial sculpt for Sue.

And yes, that glimpse of Doom means that there will be a Doctor Doom figure up for preorder too. I posted pix of that in the Doom appreciation thread.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...09593235828739

These 1:500 variants for Fantastic Four #35 came in today. I think they’re ripe for some remarques and grading. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Man, I’d just love to have a poster or lithograph of that!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Fantastic Four #37 preview. The Profiteer is back! And so is a long overdue reunion at Lady Liberty between Johnny and Peter.

https://comic-watch.com/news/sneak-p...tastic-four-37
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I guess Beyond takes place in November then, otherwise Peter would be in no fit state to be there.

Profiteer's in for a nasty surprise when she finds that the kids are now friendly to each other.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Dan should just write a Grimm family book. The Grimms are his most consistently decent written characters. His writing for Reed is basic, his Johnny varies widely, and his Sue is non-existent.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Jo & Nikki have really grown on me I kinda love them & what they bring to this book.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-20-2021 at 06:59 AM.

I was coming to post the same thing. People give Dan Slott a lot of crap (while I don’t always agree with said crap, I can understand where they’re coming from), but his addition of Ben and Alicia’s kids is glorious. I hope they don’t get put away when the next writer comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Dan should just write a Grimm family book. The Grimms are his most consistently decent written characters. His writing for Reed is basic, his Johnny varies widely, and his Sue is non-existent.
    I think he's definitely the most emotionally invested in writing Ben of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I guess Beyond takes place in November then, otherwise Peter would be in no fit state to be there.
    So far the FF book is still pre-Hellfire Gala. During the Gala Storm mentioned to Doom about his recent wedding. Since the FF haven't really had a break since returning from Latveria, they have yet to attend the Gala.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Jack of Hearts???

LMAO. I'm in.
    "Cable was right!"

Didn't Jack of Hearts die in Avengers Disassembled and never get resurrected?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Didn't Jack of Hearts die in Avengers Disassembled and never get resurrected?
    He was resurrected in 'Marvel Zombies Supreme' from a few years ago. Glad to have him show up in this! One of my favorite characters.