Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,550 of 1550

Speaking of Ben’s once a year transformations…

What happened to the device from the tail end of DeFalco’s run that let him change back and forth? I understand WHY it was forgotten, but I don’t recall it ever getting mentioned again, even when he had a new way to become human once a year…. Only thing I can figure is that it was packed away with all of the other crap that Nathaniel Richards hid in the Negative Zone. I don’t think they ever got that stuff back…

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Speaking of Ben’s once a year transformations…

What happened to the device from the tail end of DeFalco’s run that let him change back and forth? I understand WHY it was forgotten, but I don’t recall it ever getting mentioned again, even when he had a new way to become human once a year…. Only thing I can figure is that it was packed away with all of the other crap that Nathaniel Richards hid in the Negative Zone. I don’t think they ever got that stuff back…
    No real reason I guess, other than everything got rebooted after Onslaught/Heroes Reborn "event". I do recall some of the things Nathaniel stashed away was mentioned at one time in another book. Nathaniel and Kristoff were trying to get things together at this time when the heroes battling Onslaught were assume to be dead. It was in another title since the FF, Avengers, Iron Man and Captain America titles were temporarily shelved to be relaunched later. But I'd have to do some checking back to see where they appeared. Been a while since I read that era.

Incredible Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/fant...g-of-galactus/

Fantastic Four Life story issue 5 2000s, it been 5 issues, What you think of the series so far, its good but not as good as Chip's Spidey life story, but yeah, i enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

Fantastic Four Life story issue 5 2000s, it been 5 issues, What you think of the series so far, its good but not as good as Chip's Spidey life story, but yeah, i enjoy it.
    I love both Russell and the FF, but this is disappointing to me. It's an awkward format where each issue covers ten years where we're used to time passing more slowly for these characters. Russell's handling of current affairs and relevance is not nearly as visible here as I had hoped. It's still worth the money each month (or how ever often it's released) to me, but it's not anything special.
    Why yes, I do enjoy hearing myself talk. it is very kind of you to notice>

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

I enjoy it too but I have 3 main problems with it:

1) Sue's story in issue 2 is way too intertwined with Reed. I know this is a book celebrating F4's history through a different lens but I think it would be better if it was more about how Sue perceives the world and tries to change it and less about how she's perceived by others (namely Reed)

2) Johnny shouldn't have died.

3) Doom's portrayal is ...bizarre to say the least.