Page 34 of 110 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

If Franklin isn't going to be his usual bitch emo self & not act a fool & be salty he really has no buisness being on my page! Watch him kiss they asses hoping to get back in good with Krakoa like a little sad puppy kicked out in the rain!
    Considering Hickman your Xmen boy, is the unofficial master of what is canonical in most of marvel for past ten or so years..didnt Franklin technically CREATE Krakoa. Since he created all realities AFTER secret wars (see Hickman AGAIN).

Shouldn't they want to get in HIS good graces? Considering they were a-holes to a being who in most futures ends up being...uh...God.

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Hellfire TRADING COMPANY is currently responsible for distributing the Krakoan drugs for the humans and one of the leaders is Kate Pryde, I didn't know she was a villain. Keep giving your opinion about books you don't even read.

And sorry about that, I will not comment here anymore!

Having a shell company that distributes drugs is the most noble and heroic thing in the world. Pablo Escobar was a Saint.
    Last edited by markhyperion; 05-05-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Considering Hickman your Xmen boy, is the unofficial master of what is canonical in most of marvel for past ten or so years..didnt Franklin technically CREATE Krakoa. Since he created all realities AFTER secret wars (see Hickman AGAIN).

Shouldn't they want to get in HIS good graces? Considering they were a-holes to a being who in most futures ends up being...uh...God.

Having a shell company that distributes drugs is the most noble and heroic thing in the world. Pablo Escobar was a Saint.
    Nah he's a proven false God they'll be aight.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nah he's a proven false God they'll be aight.
    For the time being. At least up until the point the next Fantastic Four writer decides they need Franklin to be godlike again.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Oops. Forgot which thread I was in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    For the time being. At least up until the point the next Fantastic Four writer decides they need Franklin to be godlike again.
    And makes him a mutant again...

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post

I stated that I would not comment here any more, but just an addition. If supplying drugs capable of curing terminal illnesses and increasing human life expectancy is not yet heroic enough, the Hellfire Trading Company is also responsible for financing the Marauders, who recently in the King in Black arc saved humans who were being smuggled by other humans. And offered all abducted humans refuge. But I don't think that fits the narrative that mutants are terrible and evil people, so it's totally ignored...

Rachael Stott gave me what I wanted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachaelAt...46078410559490

I'll just imagine that Sue and Johnny wore this to the gala...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Astonishing Member

Damn! Great designs there!

Johnny's pants are so tight, he'll probably need help getting them off. Thankfully Daken and his claws will be in attendance at the Gala....

my comments are withdrawn.
    Last edited by Oberon; 05-06-2021 at 07:06 AM. Reason: I don't want to antagonize any further or my own personal devolement.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Rachael Stott gave me what I wanted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachaelAt...46078410559490

I'll just imagine that Sue and Johnny wore this to the gala...
    It is unimaginable that Sue, and certain others would not want to show the pikers what fashion is. The whole idea of a Gala seems more suited to the FF, frankly.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So I saw pix of Sebastian Shaw sitting at the Gala.

But I guess he is not a criminal anymore.

I wish Wanda could be redeemed to some of the X fans. If Shaw can, why can't she?

Hellfire trading gives life-curing drugs to the world, but

Wanda has saved the world many times.

There is no equivalence to people thinking Wanda will always be unredeemable, but Shaw can?
    Shaw is, but Kate is not. But we are going to generalize all the mutants and their nation as villains. This is the attitude that you have suggested that the heroes are following.
    The invitation was made by Emma, I don't know if everyone checked the list of leaders of Hellfire, but who knows?
    And I don't know why you're bringing Wanda into conversation for the second time when I didn't even mention her.
    I just think that according to the MU story, neither Apocalypse, Sinister, Mystique or even Shaw did the damage Scarlet Witch did to the mutant race as a whole. The others did hateful things for the mutants. She had a hateful attitude towards mutants EXCLUSIVELY. But this is according to their universe. I don't have negative feelings for fictional characters, but I don't answer for other fans either.

But I will not deny that seeing fans of other franchises talking **** about my favorite characters makes me have a little dislike and a complete lack of interest in these franchises.
    Last edited by SwordOfArakko; 05-06-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Shaw is, but Kate is not. But we are going to generalize all the mutants and their nation as villains. This is the attitude that you have suggested that the heroes are following.
    The invitation was made by Emma, I don't know if everyone checked the list of leaders of Hellfire, but who knows?
    And I don't know why you're bringing Wanda into conversation for the second time when I didn't even mention her.
    I just think that according to the MU story, neither Apocalypse, Sinister, Mystique or even Shaw did the damage Scarlet Witch did to the mutant race as a whole. The others did hateful things for the mutants. She had a hateful attitude towards mutants EXCLUSIVELY. But this is according to their universe. I don't have negative feelings for fictional characters, but I don't answer for other fans either.

But I will not deny that seeing fans of other franchises talking **** about my favorite characters makes me have a little dislike and a complete lack of interest in these franchises.
    I don't hate all mutants. I hate their conceit; that they're the most oppressed minority. But I don't wish to elaborate, as I have a bit, before now.
    ~ Oberon ~

Yeah, Shaw actually killed Kate recently, they had to resurrect her. It's surprising that they're actually together there. They definitely put Shaw on a leash.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't hate all mutants. I hate their conceit; that they're the most oppressed minority. But I don't wish to elaborate, as I have a bit, before now.
    Tell me about other Marvel characters who are hunted, killed, piled up in concentration camps, have a human-made machinery exclusively to kill them simply for being born as they are? Isn't that oppression in your view?

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Damn! Great designs there!

Johnny's pants are so tight, he'll probably need help getting them off. Thankfully Daken and his claws will be in attendance at the Gala....
    Or will it be Lyja impersonating Daken?
    ~ Oberon ~