Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1641
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The vehicle they're using is suspiciously similar to the one in Josh Trank's FF movie.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wait, you actually watched that?!

It looks like the pod the FF took to the Negative Zone (which is where Shang-Chi's team is headed) during Byrne's run and they got their reversed costumes at the end of it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Interesting about 'four' and '13'. As a numerologist (too), 13 = 1 + 3, which also = ' 4 '. So the same energy from the numberology context.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Interesting about 'four' and '13'. As a numerologist (too), 13 = 1 + 3, which also = ' 4 '. So the same energy from the numberology context.
    I would like to see Moore, Gaiman, or Morrison do a story about the FF with a huge numerology theme. Some writer who gets superheroes but has more than a wikipedian knowledge of the power of numbers.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wait, you actually watched that?!

It looks like the pod the FF took to the Negative Zone (which is where Shang-Chi's team is headed) during Byrne's run and they got their reversed costumes at the end of it.
    Yeah, I actually watched it but I waited until it came on cable. I didn't bother to go to see it at the movie theater at least.

Now that you mention it, I went back and looked at Byrne's story and it does look like that. So I guess the Trank movie copied it or at the very last got inspiration from it.

I have to admit with Franklin this is an idea that could work, apologies for the weird timing:

A transportation accident leaves him completely amnesiac, after finding (smelling) Dummy (he's still floating around... I think) he creates a body for him which looks like a blue Galactus and they enter a portal into a different universe, across the different universes they encounter, a new Venom who is a daughter of Blade and Monica Lynne, Anya from a universe where Magneto died and Anya lived and Mini Marvel's Mephisto who's more like a goodish Mr Mxyzpltk who is scared of the Council of Blood and throughout their journey they discover why Franklin's powers are stronger and are returning; If he is around his family he not only feels that he has to be weak and the cosmic rays actually weaken his powers, but if he is with people who he can be friends with, he feels that he needs to be strong and his powers can increase. After coming to this conclusion, he creates a new costume for himself which includes a trench coat (it would look cool) he and his friends end having their final battle on Jupiter with the Fantastic Four and Avengers helping them out and he after about a year or so is finally reunited with his family.
    Last edited by JungleBatman; 09-08-2021 at 09:56 AM. Reason: miss communication

Ugh. I hated that art on Superman and it doesn't look great here either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What happened to the False God's therapy storyline of talking to himself did we just drop that or was it concluded?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    What happened to the False God's therapy storyline of talking to himself did we just drop that or was it concluded?
    i don't think he's dropped it. it only started three issues ago

FF versus the council of Kang's?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    FF versus the council of Kang's?
    Have we ever seen all the Kang iterations in the same place and the same time before? Avengers Forever maybe? I think the one that gets forgotten is the young version Iron Lad who was in Heinberg's Young Avengers. He and Cassie Lang had a little puppy love going.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i don't think he's dropped it. it only started three issues ago
    I'd imagine it's ongoing in the background and will pop up when Slott gets what he feels is an interesting angle to the therapy.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Have we ever seen all the Kang iterations in the same place and the same time before? Avengers Forever maybe? I think the one that gets forgotten is the young version Iron Lad who was in Heinberg's Young Avengers. He and Cassie Lang had a little puppy love going.
    Kang, and his multiple iterations are probably my favorite Marvel male villain, and I can confirm not that I can remember. Maybe in the Celestial Madonna Saga, but it’s been years since I’ve read it, and my memory’s a tad hazy on it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    We have, during Stern's run in Avengers#267-269. Happened before the Masters of Evil besieged Avengers Mansion.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES