Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    To be clear, I meant it being Lyja and she isn't hiding, not Lyja pretending to be Victorious. I feel like they're still covering the face for no reason. For this wedding to matter, it has to be something the FF would find shocking.

Who cares if Doom marries Victorious. Honestly.

Which means to me its someone we know. Lyja is an easy answer. Alternate Sue is longshot
    Unless I'm mistaken, I thought Slott already let the cat out of the bag that it was Victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by cmore View Post
    I can't stand either Skye or Lyja. Lyja is selfish and manipulative, and Skye is just boring. I wouldn't mind seeing the last of them both.

While it's unlikely to ever happen, I wish Johnny could get back with Dorrie Evans. She's the only girlfriend of his that I've ever liked. I did like Darla Jeering, but unfortunaly, she had to dump him for Antman.
    Back in FF# 134, Johnny caught up with Dorrie. She was married, gained weight and had a couple of children.

Recently she made an appearance in last year Marvel's #1 and you can see some pages from her appearance in this preview article. This shows a more modern take on Dorrie.

Amazing Member

Didn't Dorrie get a divorce? I remember she and Johnny going out to eat together not too long ago.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ooh, the drama! The "hint hint" and "wink wink".
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

We finally have a pic of Reed from Heroes Reborn from a link by juan678.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yeah, I guess Reed said something that he thought Franklin & Val were too young to hear!

More Rachael Stott FF haute couture.
    https://twitter.com/RachaelAtWork/st...83207671533586

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I need need Sue to beat Charles' ugly ass.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Galaxies Wanderer

I'm kinda scared of what's going to happen

More Rachael Stott FF haute couture.
    https://twitter.com/RachaelAtWork/st...83207671533586
    ugh I love it here, simple and working
    even though the pattern on Reed's outfit gave me a quick dizziness
    edit: a comment asked for crop top for Thing lol
    Last edited by Chocomancer; 05-07-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Dammit Lyja! How can she finally get redemption if she’s impersonating Sky? Ugh...

Also, regarding Kristoff’s age.. he was specifically said to be 12 during Defalco’s run and specifically said he was a year older than Cassie. So if she’s still in middle school as of the last Ant Man series, he should still only be a year older than her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Dammit Lyja! How can she finally get redemption if she’s impersonating Sky? Ugh...

Also, regarding Kristoff’s age.. he was specifically said to be 12 during Defalco’s run and specifically said he was a year older than Cassie. So if she’s still in middle school as of the last Ant Man series, he should still only be a year older than her.
    Last known age for Cassie would be 16. She was 15 when she moved to Miami and then had a birthday in the Ant-Man and The Wasp series with Scott and Nadia.

Oh, I agree with that. But DeFalco's run was some 20 years ago. I think the Captain's reply makes a cool explanation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Kristoff's age has been an issue for quite a while. I'm head canonning Secret Wars and Franklin's recreation of the multiverse as having some tweaks in it and Kristoff's age being one of them. I suspect Doom's emotions may have had an effect on the revamp since his face was healed as a result of the recreation. I know it was Reed who focused on Doom's face, but Kristoff being boosted a few years so Vic wouldn't have to deal with a teenager seems like a gift Doom would appreciate.
    IIRC, Doom reigned over Battleworld for about 8 years. We never saw Kristoff and I don't think he made it over from the last Incursion so that's hard to explain. But the gap between Kristoff and Franklin has widened even going back to Hickman's Fantastic Four. He was made Regent of Latveria when Doom got a fierce blow to the head by the Red She Hulk in Fall of the Hulks. Or maybe it was She Hulk. There were a lot of Hulks in that story

Astonishing Member

Don't forget she died in Young Avengers Children Crusade and came back durring Axis the same age as her death. So he would have gotten older durring that time. How much older? How does time work in the Marvel Universe?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I know, right?!

The artwork looks so good.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!