Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1641
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    To make myself clear, whether Sue has EVER said yes, or whether she'd say yes now are two different situations. I mean that Sue would not consent now. Whether she has in the past, I think, depends a lot of the timeframe the shifting timeline took place in. If we go by the original early sixties time of the original Namor/Sue meetings, they answer is no. However, as sexual mores have loosened up over the years, there was a real possibility of Sue and Namor getting together before she decided on Reed.
    Taking that same path, which isn't far off IMO, we can say probably Reed and Alyssa Moy had a fling in their college days. She's the only woman besides Sue that we know he was involved with. There could have been others.
    Speaking of Alyssa, she sure did suffer a terrible fate during Hickman's run.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-09-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It almost felt like fridging to me. That reminds me, Alyssa played a supporting role in the prequel Before the Fantastic Four: Reed Richards three-issue mini. I wish Marvel put all three Before the titles (Ben Grimm & Logan, the Storms) on Unlimited, or even collect them in a TPB. Only Ben's prequel is on Unlimited. Sue and Johnny's is the only one I haven't finished.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It almost felt like fridging to me. That reminds me, Alyssa played a supporting role in the prequel Before the Fantastic Four: Reed Richards three-issue mini. I wish Marvel put all three Before the titles (Ben Grimm & Logan, the Storms) on Unlimited, or even collect them in a TPB. Only Ben's prequel is on Unlimited. Sue and Johnny's is the only one I haven't finished.
    I have the same problem. I have the Reed Richards Before the Four packed away somewhere. IIRC PAD's story is the first one that puts it out there that the device the Doom was testing in college did work for a certain length of time, about 2 and a half minutes. Brubaker picked up on this in his Books of Doom where it shows what he saw down in the Netherworld before the at that time unnamed Demon caused it to explode. I should check out Ben's prequel because I never read that one.

I really like using Marvel Unlimited but it is frustrating to come across missing items. The search engine is wonky too. If you look up Fantastic Four and filter by creator, you only get partial results for example. When I did a search recently for Chris Claremonts FF it only returned issues

I also keep forgetting that only on the Marvel site can you find the new additions the MU included in their article about this week's new comics. If you notice, this week they added Heroes Reborn #1. I do recall being frustrated looking for that one. I hope it's the 2000 mini and not this year's remake. I found that one a huge disappointment.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-10-2021 at 09:01 AM.

It's the 2021 story. Comics go onto Marvel Unlimited three months after release now. It used to be six months, but DC Universe matched it last year so they decided to go one better - it also filled a gap where there would've been nothing due to no print releases in April and May 2020.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1425165212999725063

The Cover for #38 and the (in my opinion) obvious Guest Star are revealed. It's was either Jen or Peter in my opinion, but won't complain about more Slott She-Hulk.

Maybe a custody case with Ben and Alicia's kids, did they ever get Earth-Custody for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post

The Cover for #38 and the (in my opinion) obvious Guest Star are revealed. It's was either Jen or Peter in my opinion, but won't complain about more Slott She-Hulk.

Maybe a custody case with Ben and Alicia's kids, did they ever get Earth-Custody for them?
    I hope this cover is not a deception. I hate the version of She Hulk that we've been getting this past few years. It's too bad it is that version that they used for her Marvel Legends version. I'd want the John Byrne version.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I hope this cover is not a deception. I hate the version of She Hulk that we've been getting this past few years. It's too bad it is that version that they used for her Marvel Legends version. I'd want the John Byrne version.
    Avengers #50/#750 is also in November, i guess they spoiled the end of the next Avengers arc with this cover *shrug*

She may be She-Hulk on the cover, but it could be Jen in the issue if she still does Hulk speak while green and they're in a court.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Wasn't she leaving the Avengers after the current arc? They can replace her with Bruce's Hulk now that Immortal is finishing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I hope this isn’t a fake out cover as well. I haven’t enjoyed the character since they changed her… I miss the Byrne version as well. Slott did genius work on her, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post

It definitely seems like some Ben-centric legal trouble.

According to Marvel's Twitter, "It’s time to call on everyone’s favorite green lawyer! The Sensational She-Hulk joins ‘Fantastic Four’ #38 this November for a battle both in and outside of the courtroom."
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I hope this isn’t a fake out cover as well. I haven’t enjoyed the character since they changed her… I miss the Byrne version as well. Slott did genius work on her, too.
    That is true....Also Charles Soule did a good series with her. His writing was good I should say but the art was bad. Pulido is definitely not one of my favorite artists. But I liked that Soule gave a good amount of panel time to her professional side as a lawyer.

check out the page that is supposed to be She-Hulk vs Titania and Volcana.

Rest assured, She-Hulk is finally back.

What does everyone think of the possibility of Reed being made canonically on the autistic spectrum?

I personally would like it if done right.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!