Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1641
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Is it weird that I thought this was gonna be like Spider-Man Full Circle? Where authors write a single page and then the next author picks up where they leave off and then they surprise the next author, I thought Marvel was gonna have a series going.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Looking at the cover of Uatu's trial I wonder if that is a What If… The Watcher did not warn the Fantastic Four about the coming of Galactus?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Dan Slott is writing some Doctor Who comics. They're just one-shots, but Bleeding Cool seems to think this means he isn't Marvel exclusive any more.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dan-...r-who-in-2022/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Dan Slott is writing some Doctor Who comics. They're just one-shots, but Bleeding Cool seems to think this means he isn't Marvel exclusive any more.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dan-...r-who-in-2022/
    I guess it didn't seem like he had anything lined up after the end of his FF run.

Slott will likely write F4 until at least issue 700, exclusive or not. I dont believe that he will leave literally a few steps before another big anniversary.
    Moreover, he has enough planned plot lines.

This is just beautiful. One of the artists who worked on the Fantastic Four Anniversary Tribute #1 shows how she did it.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    In issue 416, Reed has to use parts of the machine to make something that will help them fight Onslaught so Ben tells him its ok to use it to save Franklin.

Drawn by the legend Carlos Pacheco who will be doing the upcoming FF reckoning war series.
    I’ve read the DeFalco run more times than I can count… and I don’t remember that conversation at all, but you’re right, it’s there. Thanks! And yes, Pacheco is one of my favorite artists.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is just beautiful. One of the artists who worked on the Fantastic Four Anniversary Tribute #1 shows how she did it.

Her channel is amazing, really good incite on cartooning

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He tweets about Doctor Who a lot, I should have seen this coming.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    He tweets about Doctor Who a lot, I should have seen this coming.
    His Silver Surfer got a lot of comparisons to Doctor Who. His Who liking was a reason for that.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I really hope Al Ewing is the next FF writer. He has really interesting ideas on the sci-fi aspect that I miss from the team.

I really want to see him delve into their connection to cosmic energy and the One Above All.

https://screenrant.com/hulk-origin-f...ret-explained/
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I really hope Al Ewing is the next FF writer. He has really interesting ideas on the sci-fi aspect that I miss from the team.

I really want to see him delve into their connection to cosmic energy and the One Above All.
    I was about to mention how the F4 met TOAA in the guise of Jack Kirby during Ben's resurrection arc before I read that Screenrant article you linked.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

https://screenrant.com/hulk-origin-f...ret-explained/
    It does make sense based on a couple of canon events.

1) Proximity to the Hulk reverted the Thing back to Ben Grimm back in FF 167.
    2) Cosmic Rays seem to enhance a person's personality in powers while Gamma Rays bring out the opposite

I wasn't crazy about #1 as it seems to indicate Gamma > Cosmic when NASA states that Cosmic is farther on the EM scale than Gamma. But this is funnybook "science".

I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think Al Ewing would be a great choice. Patrick Zircher or David Marquez for the art except Marquez went to DC.