Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

I’m pretty sure Namor just wants to mess with Reed when it comes to Sue. I think the last time he was actually serious about perusing her was when they thought Reed was dead in DeFalco’s run.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m so glad to see Sean still associated with the FF. The issues he did for this current volume have been some of my favorites, no small part of that goes to his art.
    Yeah his art just feels perfect for the team. Great to have him on something FF related again.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Galaxies Wanderer

why is Galactus’s mouth so big? I am laughing but at the same time kinda scared
    edit: I should have commented on the post about the series, my bad
    Last edited by Chocomancer; 02-03-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Hydra Sue from Claremont’s Exiles run should become Sue’s archenemy. She could go by the nom de guerre of Malice. Dye her hair black or red to distinguish themselves from each other.
    I always liked the Warrior Queen Dorma from Franklin's HR planet as Sue's nemesis but the HR planet is no more and IIIRC correctly all of its residents erased or killed when Zemo ruled it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I always liked the Warrior Queen Dorma from Franklin's HR planet as Sue's nemesis but the HR planet is no more and IIIRC correctly all of its residents erased or killed when Zemo ruled it for a while.

Swimsuit Sue .

HR as in Heroes Reborn? Doesn't that world still exist as Counter Earth?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It should. It wasn’t in a different universe, it was just on the other side of our solar system.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I thought it got destroyed some time after that Baron Zemo mini series where he ruled there for a while. One of the denizens of Counter Earth, or Planet Doom as he liked to call it, was Doom's bodyguard Lancer. I lost track of her after a while and it seems like she just ceased to exist. I guess I'm getting nostalgic for that era with Marvel staging a Heroes Reborn event in May

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-04-2021 at 12:49 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

In Future Foundation, Bucky said that her Counter Earth got destroyed. The High Evolutionary's CE is still intact tho.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    In Future Foundation, Bucky said that her Counter Earth got destroyed. The High Evolutionary's CE is still intact tho.
    I think Bucky's Counter Earth / Planet Doom was originally Franklin's blue ball...the Heroes Reborn planet he created. So wouldn't that make HE's Counter Earth a separate world?

I thought it got destroyed some time after that Baron Zemo mini series where he ruled there for a while. One of the denizens of Counter Earth, or Planet Doom as he liked to call it, was Doom's bodyguard Lancer. I lost track of her after a while and it seems like she just ceased to exist. I guess I'm getting nostalgic for that era with Marvel staging a Heroes Reborn event in May

I completely forgot about this character.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

So has Marvel! I'm not sure if she got killed at some point or not.

so what's going on with this Fantastic Four Life Story?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...our-life-story

I hope that it is enjoyable. You're going to have 50+ years of adventures. I wonder if anyone is going to die before the end of the series-- and who Johnny ends up with?

I presume that this is separate from the Spider-Man Life Story tale. It would end up repeating a lot of backstory.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Ah!! Counter Earth Lady Dorma. Marvel totally wasted that character.

Speaking of this ... somehow I missed the Heroes Return run, i.e. Claremont's run on FF is being collected! Two volumes are already out.

Collects Fantastic Four (1998) #1-15, 1/2, Annual '98; Iron Man (1998) #14. The Fantastic Four make their heroic return to the Marvel Universe — courtesy of comic book heavyweights Scott Lobdell, Chris Claremont, Alan Davis and Salvador Larroca! And old enemies lie in wait, including the Mole Man, the Red Ghost, the Trapster, Ronan the Accuser, the Frightful Four, Terminus and Crucible! But what does the bizarre Technet want with Franklin Richards? And where does the Captain Britain Corps stand on the matter of Reed and Sue’s son? Plus: The Human Torch and Spider-Man, together again! The Scottish savior Caledonia debuts! Iron Man strikes! Franklin gets a puppy! The Thing contends with Multiversal madness! And Adam Warlock’s opposite number, the one known as Her, returns! It’s an exciting and action-packed era for the FF, collected for the first time!

Collects Fantastic Four (1998) #16-32, Annual 1999-2000. Marvel’s First Family faces deadly new threats as they adventure across time and space! First, the Fantastic Four encounter Hala’s mightiest: the Kree Avengers! But who are the four familiar faces that lurk in the Negative Zone’s Shadow City — and what will happen when they clash with Lockdown and Rosetta Stone? But the biggest danger of all comes from the FF’s most fearsome foe as Doctor Doom returns from Counter-Earth! He didn’t come alone, and their cataclysmic clash will leave Mister Fantastic in a dangerous and unexpected situation. But why is the Invisible Woman announcing her marriage to Doom?! Plus: Annihilus seeks revenge, the Ruined target Paris, the Frightful Four return, Namor the Sub-Mariner makes his play, the Shadow Hunters strike and the truth about Valeria is revealed!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?