"I know you lied to Franklin."
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    My bet for what Reed said:

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I'm going with something a little more ominous.

With regards to Johnny/Skye...we are not really getting to see them have a relationship....it is one big fight to the next with the big crossover thrown in the mix. We really need to see downtime for everyone and get some solid character / relationship development.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-07-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Nah. They tried to mind wipe him. Its him saying "you think you're smarter than me" type BS. He got back ups to back ups of his tech and knowledge. Cameras, hard drives, stuff like that. They mind wiped him. He figured it out.

At least they addressed it.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Nah. They tried to mind wipe him. Its him saying "you think you're smarter than me" type BS. He got back ups to back ups of his tech and knowledge. Cameras, hard drives, stuff like that. They mind wiped him. He figured it out.

I forgot about that.....you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Don't forget she died in Young Avengers Children Crusade and came back durring Axis the same age as her death. So he would have gotten older durring that time. How much older? How does time work in the Marvel Universe?
    Those weren't even four years apart were they? So less than a year in-universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I think he said something about knowing what Xavier is upto(in regards to moira or any other secrets) and threatning him to leave franklin alone.Also why would Xavier lie to franklin.He wants franklin on krakoa doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think he said something about knowing what Xavier is upto(in regards to moira or any other secrets) and threatning him to leave franklin alone.Also why would Xavier lie to franklin.He wants franklin on krakoa doesn't he?
    I had a similar thought. He might have found out part of what Xavier is planning.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think he said something about knowing what Xavier is up to (in regards to moira or any other secrets) and threatening him to leave franklin alone. Also why would Xavier lie to franklin. He wants franklin on krakoa doesn't he?
    The mini from last year doesn't make much sense when you take the whole precog thing into account. franklin is a precog, maybe not on destiny's level but still able to see bad future events. the only two people who know about the rule were the ones trying to get him there which made it weirder. i think the mini might have been written in the earlier parts of hox and pox and never got changed up when some of the rules were established. same with the juggernaut mini. might be one of the reasons why the retcon happened, just to not create a plot hole.

if Magneto was supposedly smart enough to whip up a helmet that blocks telepathy, why can't Reed have something (like earbuds) that do the same thing?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Hail Hydra"

BANNED

"Moira"

No way Reed and Doom haven't figured it out.

BANNED

I didn't see this posted in here but I'm sure everyones already seen it but here is the trailer for Phase 4 of the MCU and the last 10 seconds are for FF fans.

I know we all knew it was coming from the disney investor day but this is an official trailer for the public and seems 2023 is likely release, with antman 3 and Guardians 3 filming later this year and both coming in 2023 as well, surely casting for FF must be under way.

Seems FF will end phase 4 instead of an Avengers movie.

What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I need need Sue to beat Charles' ugly ass.
    So does anyone know what Reed said to Xavier?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

So probably a threat, "don't you ever try that again" or "if you try that again, I . . ."
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I had a similar thought. He might have found out part of what Xavier is planning.
    the Xmen and/or Kraketoa (sic) 's operation seems ubiquitous. Wouldn't everyone notice certain things or patterns eventually?
    ~ Oberon ~