Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks for the correction on that. I must have been confusing it with the X-Men/Fantastic Four mini.

Shadowcat, I made a few Lyja icons for you to try out

R.B. Silva from FF#32

This is from the Fantastic Four Secret Invasion mini art by Barry Kitson

This is one from the Fantastic Four by Paul Ryan, her co-creator along with Tom DeFalco

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-23-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks for the correction on that. I must have been confusing it with the X-Men/Fantastic Four mini.

Shadowcat, I made a few Lyja icons for you to try out

R.B. Silva from FF#32

This is from the Fantastic Four Secret Invasion mini art by Barry Kitson

This is one from the Fantastic Four by Paul Ryan, her co-creator along with Tom DeFalco

<3 <3 you are a doll!!!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    <3 <3 you are a doll!!!
    Flattery will get you..everywhere! I think the Silva one is the best but for nostalgia I like Paul Ryan's version too. I like her better with out the pony tail If I find more images I will post them here or send you a PM.

Flattery will get you..everywhere! I think the Silva one is the best but for nostalgia I like Paul Ryan's version too. I like her better with out the pony tail If I find more images I will post them here or send you a PM.
    I really do love every character Silva touches, so I’m hoping to see more of Lyja in the future.

I also think there's some Professor X shenanigans going on.

Franklin had been officially classified as one of the few Omega mutants even in the handbooks. But then recently in the X-Men books, Professor X claimed that he is just a human who had reality warping powers. IMO that makes no sense. He had the powers as a baby so what's the difference?
    Mutant/Not a mutant might matter to Marvel as far as movie rights are concerned given the switching of Squirrel Girl, Wanda, and Pietro. It could also be a gimmick to separate Franklin from the mutant books to simplify things between Hickman and Slott. Either option seems odd, given the Fantastic Four X-Men mini that just recently concluded. It could be a Slott thread to pile crap on Franklin's issues. I liked Franklin as a mutant as it brought the FF more into the Marvel Universe. In any case, I can go with it either way, although this storytelling seems very awkward. But in the end, you know, I know, and Marvel knows Franklin's getting his powers back somehow sometime. And some future writer may reclassify Franklin as a mutant.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Awe thanks.

Sorta. He had precognitive gifts, and could astrally project himself.
    He could see the future at times and cast a dream form also. In power pack he used his dream power a lot.

Here are some ff vs x-men scans. The two really got along well at that time.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Something Charles and Eric blatantly took advantage of in the new X4 mini. Plus their Hellfire Gala guest appearance preview shows Kate upbeat that things will turn out well for Franklin in the end. Foreshadowing, perhaps?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

There was that time in Power Pack where he also could possess people like a ghost, leading to a memorable scene where Dr. Power beats the crap out of Franklin who is possessing Red Ghost to cut his control.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    He could see the future at times and cast a dream form also. In power pack he used his dream power a lot.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Bogdanove’s art was so nice here. I didn’t like his style in X-Factor MoS.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I also think there's some Professor X shenanigans going on.

Franklin had been officially classified as one of the few Omega mutants even in the handbooks. But then recently in the X-Men books, Professor X claimed that he is just a human who had reality warping powers. IMO that makes no sense. He had the powers as a baby so what's the difference?
    This happened after Franklin battled a cosmic being didnīt he? I thought he did something to Franklin during the fight because right after he lost his powers and was no longer able to get into Krakoa because he didnīt have a X-gen I guess we will see what will happen with it in the near future.

On other news, it got my attention Slott added "precognitive hability" to Luna Maximoff so maybe this will play a hand in the near future given her connection to Pietro,Wanda and Magneto.

03 (2).jpg
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This happened after Franklin battled a cosmic being didnīt he? I thought he did something to Franklin during the fight because right after he lost his powers and was no longer able to get into Krakoa because he didnīt have a X-gen I guess we will see what will happen with it in the near future.

On other news, it got my attention Slott added "precognitive hability" to Luna Maximoff so maybe this will play a hand in the near future given her connection to Pietro,Wanda and Magneto.

03 (2).jpg
    I thought she was more using her Empath manipulation powers, not precognition, but I definitely see that now.

She used to have just emath manipulation powers but Crystal said here her powers evolved when she grew up so sheīs also showing some precognition and sheīs also resistant to telepathy and mind manipulation.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I always thought that Luna's powers were line-of-sight based only, much like how Wanda's hexes were limited as described in the 80's Handbook. So she can see even televised auras now?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It looks like she can but this is the first time we see her grow up so we donīt know yet how her powers work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Something Charles and Eric blatantly took advantage of in the new X4 mini. Plus their Hellfire Gala guest appearance preview shows Kate upbeat that things will turn out well for Franklin in the end. Foreshadowing, perhaps?
    Indeed. One could say they pimped Kate out in order to attract a young teenage boy. As for the Hellfire appearance, I will be waiting to see if their is any real FF content, at which case, I will consider buying a trade. But the appearances of Future Franklin (FF - see what I brilliantly did there) in many books including Mark Waid's history of the Marvel Universe kind of indicate he's getting his powers back and will do well.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?