Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I thought she was more using her Empath manipulation powers, not precognition, but I definitely see that now.
    Or she’s a witch like her aunt and is casting a spell on Johnny.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

All these characters Slott is bringing makes me want a Fantastic Force book to return! With Luna!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Trying getting Franklin to bring Luna to Krakoa. "What's your powers?" "I'm an empath who can sense auras. I'm also a precog." "ARGH!"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

A new volume of Future Foundation with Luna, Ahura, the kids, Alex and Julie, Bentley, and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Trying getting Franklin to bring Luna to Krakoa. "What's your powers?" "I'm an empath who can sense auras. I'm also a precog." "ARGH!"
    Isn't Luna an Inhuman? She wouldn't be welcome on Krakoa even if she wasn't a precog. The terrigen mist is probably still a sore point for the mutants, even though it was actually an Inhuman (Moon Girl) who solved the problem.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    A new volume of Future Foundation with Luna, Ahura, the kids, Alex and Julie, Bentley, and a few others.
    I gotta say the appeal of this with Alex/Julie, Luna/Ahura, and Franklin/Val has a lot of appeal. I try to NOT say things like Marvel (or DC) should do... but this seems so fitting to branch into a younger market and to maintain the FF's family motif. Why is this not being done already?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't Luna an Inhuman? She wouldn't be welcome on Krakoa even if she wasn't a precog.
    Yes, but I can imagine a situation where, in the spirit of accommodating Franklin to get on his good side, and to extend an olive branch to an Inhuman who after all wasn't directly involved in IvX, the Krakoans would relent. It's all about PR.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

https://www.facebook.com/xmstudios/p...658890854791:0

Day 22 of #XM2021: A powerhouse with a heart of gold and the backbone of the Fantastic Four - it’s The Thing!
    The Thing 1:4 Marvel Premium Collectibles Coming Soon.
    #xmstudios #thething #fantasticfour #marvelcomics

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I gotta say the appeal of this with Alex/Julie, Luna/Ahura, and Franklin/Val has a lot of appeal. I try to NOT say things like Marvel (or DC) should do... but this seems so fitting to branch into a younger market and to maintain the FF's family motif. Why is this not being done already?
    Right? I could see someone like Ram V could really bring something special to a group like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't Luna an Inhuman? She wouldn't be welcome on Krakoa even if she wasn't a precog. The terrigen mist is probably still a sore point for the mutants, even though it was actually an Inhuman (Moon Girl) who solved the problem.
    If they make Wanda and Pietro mutants again.... Luna may be considered an Inhuman mutant like Devlor.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    If they make Wanda and Pietro mutants again.... Luna may be considered an Inhuman mutant like Devlor.
    I don't remember Devlor much, that was during DeFalcos's time, but in Fantastic Force.

It's confusing. Way back the official reason/thing was Luna was not either mutant or inhuman, the genes canceled each other.
    Then Pietro exposed her to Terrigen (which would have happened anyway, right ?)

then Pietro is no longer mutant or X-gene

so what is Luna?

Are there examples of mutant/inhuman hybrids or are we saying that Devlor is a mutant, amongst Inhumans; their own mutation.

Isn't that like the Beyonder retcon?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Last edited by danielsan52; 05-25-2021 at 01:29 PM.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't remember Devlor much, that was during DeFalcos's time, but in Fantastic Force.

It's confusing. Way back the official reason/thing was Luna was not either mutant or inhuman, the genes canceled each other.
    Then Pietro exposed her to Terrigen (which would have happened anyway, right ?)

then Pietro is no longer mutant or X-gene

so what is Luna?

Are there examples of mutant/inhuman hybrids or are we saying that Devlor is a mutant, amongst Inhumans; their own mutation.

Isn't that like the Beyonder retcon?
    The Terrigen Mists weren't fatal to mutants, it was just a booster that magnified their mutant powers. When Luna was exposed she was too young (and she's still too young) to have her potential mutant powers manifest. At the time she was exposed to the Mists, we didn't know if she was a mutant or not, but I assume that since they reconned her only being a human, she's a mutant-inhuman (if/when Pietro becomes a mutant again).

Crystal didn't want to expose her to Terrigen, but Quicksilver wanted her to have powers, so he went behind Crystal's back and Terrigenisized her.

How many FF members can you spot here?

https://twitter.com/marcio_takara/st...73002551271426

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Seven, I think? Invisible Woman, Crystal, She-Hulk, Miss Thing, She-Thing, Medusa and Storm.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman