Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

CBR's Brian Cronin started the "Vote for the 60 Greatest Fantastic Four Stories Ever Told!" to celebrate the FF's 60th anniversary.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

FANTASTIC FOUR #37
    DAN SLOTT (W) • Nico Leon (A) • COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    VARIANT COVER BY FELIPE MASSAFERA
    MARVEL MASTERPIECES VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO

"There Are Monsters on Yancy Street"

The fallout from the FF's 60th anniversary stories continues!

Maybe a visit from a certain friendly neighborhood Spider-Man might help with that?

Meanwhile, it's time for Ben and Alicia to take their kids trick or treating for the very first time... which might not be such a good idea. Especially when one of the Fantastic Four's greatest enemies has returned!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

I wonder if Dodson's Halloween cover is not telling us what happens to Johnny in previous issues? And I like the his solo variant covers we're getting lately.

FF mentioned here so they may have a flashback cameo.

Black Panther Legends #1 (Of 4)
    Tochi Onyebuchi (W) • Setor Fiadzigbey (A/C)
    Variant cover by Brian Stelfreeze
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA

Dive into the legend of the Black Panther in this new origin story by acclaimed author Tochi Onyebuchi and New York Times-bestselling

illustrator Setor Fiadzigbey, perfect for middle grade readers!

T’Challa and Hunter are brothers growing up in the idyllic royal palace of Wakanda. Theirs goes beyond the usual sibling rivalry, though – Hunter, although older, is adopted, and T’Challa is the true heir to the throne. Both brothers wrestle with fairness and the future, readying themselves for responsibility, when tragedy strikes and takes the choice from them.

This new series, ideal for young fans and loyal readers alike, will explore the moments that make T’Challa who he is, from his adventurous upbringing to his walkabout as a teen where he meets the enchanting Ororo Munroe before she becomes the legendary Storm, to when he first invites the Fantastic Four into Wakanda! Son, Brother, Warrior, King – as each chapter unfolds, new pieces of T’Challa’s character will be revealed and the Black Panther will emerge.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

FF Omnibuses

FANTASTIC FOUR BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC DELL’OTTO COVER (NEW PRINTING)

Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN

Penciled by GREG TOCCHINI, STEVE EPTING, BARRY KITSON, JUAN BOBILLO, NICK DRAGOTTA, GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA, ANDRÉ LIMA ARAÚJO, CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO, RON GARNEY, MIKE CHOI, GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI, RYAN STEGMAN & MORE

Covers by Gabriele Dell’Otto & Giuseppe Camuncoli

Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman continues to revamp and redefine Marvel’s First Family! The War of Four Cities escalates, with the Future Foundation caught in the middle! But as the Inhumans return to Earth, and Annihilus’ forces and the Kree armada lay siege to the planet, will the coming of Galactus turn the tide — or doom us all? As the Future Foundation contends with the Council of Reeds and the Mad Celestials, Valeria turns to their greatest foe! Find out why all hope lies in Doom! And in the aftermath of an endgame beyond imagination, the FF explore the farthest reaches of the Marvel Universe — from Wakanda to the Negative Zone, from the past to the future! Collecting FF (2011) #6-23 and FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) #600-611 and #605.1.

832 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93384-5
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

FANTASTIC FOUR BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC CAMUNCOLI COVER [NEW PRINTING, DM ONLY
    832 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93385-2
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-so...-october-2021/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

I like the Halloween cover. I like when artists do fun stuff like this with Sue and Johnny's powers.
    Would've liked Reed's to be more creative though
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

This Hickmann Omnibus sounds good but I stick to my single trades. I just remember Bobillo and Dragotta as my worst art experience at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I like the Halloween cover. I like when artists do fun stuff like this with Sue and Johnny's powers.
    You even SOUND like Sue, lol.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I remember those old Strange Tales where Johnny used flames as images in his battles with The Wizard.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Extraordinary Member

So more Spidey with FF, Yay
    But More Slott Spidey, oh sh*t

Extraordinary Member

I feel this is something the others would say.Like all that science stuff and this is the best you can do...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Yeah this is Sue,
    couldn't place the voice

Sue should utilize that invisibility function more often. The sight of a walking skeletal or musculature humanoid would stun an opponent. She could also use it to make an enemy think they killed her.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    She could also use it to make an enemy think they killed her.
    She did exactly that in John Byrne's last FF story (with Roger Stern):

The previous issue, she made successive layers of the FF's bodies invisible to make it look like they were vaporized to death. That's how precise her control over her powers were.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

A variant cover by Carmen Carnero for Kang the Conqueror #1
    (Source: https://www.cbr.com/marvel-kang-conqueror-1-covers/)

kang-1-7.jpg
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I feel this is something the others would say.Like all that science stuff and this is the best you can do...
    Lol the guy can make his body any shape he wants and he does that...

Reed Richards proving that being a super genius doesn't mean you're very creative.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

Lol the guy can make his body any shape he wants and he does that...

Reed Richards proving that being a super genius doesn't mean you're very creative.
    You'd think he would think of better ways to use that.....

https://twitter.com/javiercaster/sta...71098842030091

Just guessing but the two in the upper left are Hedy Wolfe and Patsy Walker so Johnny is flying to Millie the Model. Is that Dorrie Evans the brunette in Giganto's grasp?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.