Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1641
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Comics' Greatest Artists Reimagine the FF in 'Fantastic Four Anniversary Tribute' #1

All-star talent celebrate the Fantastic Four’s 60th Anniversary this November with new visions of 'Fantastic Four' #1 and 'Fantasic Four Annual' #3!
    BY MARVEL

This November, fans will get to experience two of the Fantastic Four’s greatest adventures in a brand-new way in FANTASTIC FOUR ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1! In the tradition of GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: TRIBUTE TO WEIN & COCKRUM #1 and CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1, this giant-sized issue will present stories with stunning new artwork by the today’s leading artists.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

OMG that Jim Cheung variant of the cover for FF annual #3 is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    OMG that Jim Cheung variant of the cover for FF annual #3 is gorgeous!
    Indeed!

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1422800063823220739

Breaking down the outline for Fantastic Four #38.
    There's a guest star in this issue that's going to make a lot of people happy.
    You'll know who when you see the next cover.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Potentially controversial opinion: Lyja should be Johnny's fiance and thus avoid that idocy with Doom's fiance.
    I'd be totally fine with that. I really like Lyja as a character, and wish she was used more often.

For better or worse (oh my gorsh, did I say that?) Lyja belongs to the FF, as part of the greatest cast they've brought along with them, always.

Not everyone is a hero or cherished, but they are all fundamental parts of the FF.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Well, the guest must be of FF relevance or importance.

My top guess would be Crystal, as she has fire powers of her own.

But after that, maybe Frankie Raye.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Well, the guest must be of FF relevance or importance.
    Galacta?

Silk?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Silk may seem out of left field... until you remember that Slott is her creator.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So we're bound to be disappointed?
    ~ Oberon ~

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    For better or worse (oh my gorsh, did I say that?) Lyja belongs to the FF, as part of the greatest cast they've brought along with them, always.

Not everyone is a hero or cherished, but they are all fundamental parts of the FF.
    As much as i'd like to see Lyja regularly (and Sharon), Id also love to see her guest in SWORD.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Comics' Greatest Artists Reimagine the FF in 'Fantastic Four Anniversary Tribute' #1

All-star talent celebrate the Fantastic Four’s 60th Anniversary this November with new visions of 'Fantastic Four' #1 and 'Fantasic Four Annual' #3!
    BY MARVEL

This November, fans will get to experience two of the Fantastic Four’s greatest adventures in a brand-new way in FANTASTIC FOUR ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1! In the tradition of GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: TRIBUTE TO WEIN & COCKRUM #1 and CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1, this giant-sized issue will present stories with stunning new artwork by the today’s leading artists.

Finally! A worthy anniversary book!

Will be putting this on pre-order today when I pick up my comics.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    As much as i'd like to see Lyja regularly (and Sharon), Id also love to see her guest in SWORD.
    FF supporting characters (when they had a great deal of them) had a tendency to go off and become their own franchises. Lyja (who is a good character, but I cannot see the FF treating her like a friend) could certainly be a nice addition to other books. This helps the FF become a bigger part of the overall current Marvel Universe.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I admit I'm selfish, but so far I've learned to live without all the other appearances.

I just can't commit to all those comics (I used to read more than a dozen a month, maybe 2 even)
    ~ Oberon ~

Say what you will about DeFalco, but he had a couple of characters who were worthy of this.

Paibok has also appeared elsewhere. Not sure but would like to know about Devos the D-vastator

Huntara even.
    ~ Oberon ~

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    FF supporting characters (when they had a great deal of them) had a tendency to go off and become their own franchises. Lyja (who is a good character, but I cannot see the FF treating her like a friend) could certainly be a nice addition to other books. This helps the FF become a bigger part of the overall current Marvel Universe.
    Well, let's not forget that in MC2 Lyja was a full-time FF member as well as being Johnny's wife.

Also, even if she was in SWORD, that has much hilarity potential... since Paibok is a former lover of Lyja. Paibok the PowerSkrull and Lyja the Lazerfist as an odd-couple team up could be utterly hilarious.... which, yeah... Paibok showed up in Xmen more than FF. But the two of them were in some books together previously.