Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1641

Why are they in those costumes? I like the newer ones much better… Also…. When is Shulkie going to get a new costume? That purple and white leotard she’s been wearing since the 90’s has got to be stinking by now.. Sure, she’s had a few one-offs, but it always comes back to some variation of the one she’s wearing in that pic. Even bring back the Byrne one… though I still think she looked best in the FF costume.

My guess is Slott is bringing back the Prosilicans as the big bads of this story.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    My guess is Slott is bringing back the Prosilicans as the big bads of this story.
    That's a very good guess!
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Why are they in those costumes? I like the newer ones much better… Also…. When is Shulkie going to get a new costume? That purple and white leotard she’s been wearing since the 90’s has got to be stinking by now.. Sure, she’s had a few one-offs, but it always comes back to some variation of the one she’s wearing in that pic. Even bring back the Byrne one… though I still think she looked best in the FF costume.
    Well, she's worn it off and on for a while, but I think it's better than the purple bikini she's been sporting in Avengers.

Perfect timing to bring back classic She-Hulk .

Yes, I think so too.

As for the suits on the cover, it's strange, it looks like Valerio Schiti drew it back in the days of Empyre. Either the cover will be redrawn, or the comic itself will have actual costumes.
    It's funny that on the cover of Pacheco for F4, Reed has a completely different suit, more classic, but not the one in the series now.
    So the editors ...
    Last edited by CitizenXXX; 10-21-2021 at 03:00 AM.

Probably Jack is helping Johnny with his current 5 issues power problem. He himself had to be locked away in that containment room during his avengers time.

Had no idea who they were, then when I googled them (yes, Google and I are friends), I realized I knew about them but didn't know they even had a name. This is sounding like a good start and seeing other references elsewhere makes this a very interesting sell for me. But, as far as FF's concerned, Slott's been wanting on the bigger stories.

As far as what I hope comes out of this:

OG Nick returns, especially if he's connected to the weirdness of the historic SHIELD characters in Hickman's series.
    Franklin and Johnny get some return to their prior ability levels.

I'm still looking forwards to this.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Probably Jack is helping Johnny with his current 5 issues power problem. He himself had to be locked away in that containment room during his avengers time.
    Jack of Hearts is one of my favorites.

I wonder if (hope that) other FFers will be in Reckoning. Scott and Jack butted heads in Avengers but then had a moment of friendship before JoH died.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    And it was Jack's proximity to Jen that caused her powers to go haywire, so hopefully it won't happen again this time.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jack of Hearts is one of my favorites.

I wonder if (hope that) other FFers will be in Reckoning. Scott and Jack butted heads in Avengers but then had a moment of friendship before JoH died.
    Glad to see Jack back .

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    He was resurrected in 'Marvel Zombies Supreme' from a few years ago. Glad to have him show up in this! One of my favorite characters.
    I've never read anything Marvel Zombies... and I thought they were alternate universe, in which case that wouldn't count?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It would be great to bring back Jack and a nice continuity touch if it does involve his own problems with containing the energies he has.

I seem to recall that he is part alien perhaps. (I know good is *our* friend) but I'm going on distant memories.

I would seriously hope that if Reckoning War is big-big-big, we would see something like the Proscilicans (sic). But, the allusions to secret wars sounds like lots of clashes - going into distant past and future realms with very cosmic forces.

Does it ever end? LOL
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Not sure if these guys are PROSILICANS or not.............

Reckoning-War-Villains/
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've never read anything Marvel Zombies... and I thought they were alternate universe, in which case that wouldn't count?
    From what I remember, this mini series was not related to the main Marvel Zombies series. It takes place at Project Pegasus on the 616 Earth. Experiments were performed at the Project on clones of the Squadron Supreme. They were infected by a virus and became zombies. In order to contain both the Squadron and the virus, some scientists did something to some Zero Fluid they had stored there, and somehow Jack's body was reformed.

Hardly anyone remembers the Prosilicans, so I don't think anyone will complain too much if they are redesigned a bit. I mean, an alien in underwear?